Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Barnsley away

Going on previous dealings with the SYP, I somehow doubt they'd take it in jest.

I somehow doubt the SYP have a sense of humour at all. Worst police force in the country for football fans.

I somehow doubt the SYP have a sense of humour at all. Worst police force in the country for football fans.

They're certainly up there with the Met, Northumbria and West Mids.

However, I have seen two South Yorks officers try to bite their way into an inflatable sex doll. So that probably gives them the edge.

if i had known then i would have put it in that bit as i did not know just thought i would give you abit of info and try to stop you from getting ripped off for parking when barnsley football club are possibly the cheapest for parking at a game in the championship

Sorry if it's in the wrong part

But is anybody buying tickets to Barnsley at Oakwell?

Because the away tickets have sold out, and i want to know if people have done it before and is it safe?

Sorry if it's in the wrong part

But is anybody buying tickets to Barnsley at Oakwell?

Because the away tickets have sold out, and i want to know if people have done it before and is it safe?

It says on the OS that tickets are available from Oakwell on the day.

buying tickets in the barnsley end?

for your own safety don't wear city colours, don't sing leicester songs and don't celebrate leicester goals.

probably better just to find a stream/ listening to the radio rather than sitting on your hands for 90 minutes trying not to celebrate.

Yeah do that, If you can't get tickets in our end, go sit in the Barnsley end.

Away fans are housed in the new North Stand, where the facilities are good. The normal allocation for away supporters is 2,000 tickets although, if demand requires it, then the whole of this stand can be allocated (6,000).

You'll probs be able to get them.

Archived