Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Barnsley away

I've noticed that they've not enabled it for previous games until halfway through the week, no idea why though.

Probably because they can't link priority to the system, so people were able to buy tickets earlier than they should have done. It's the only thing that I can think of. dunno.gif

Hopefully get mine on priority 2 tomorrow :fc:

Think i've sorted train, something like £22 return, might be abit of a mission coming home pissed up with a few changes but all adds to the fun.

Not happy, I emailed the ticket office yesterday requesting them to call me today as I want tickets for this game and I'm priority 2 because that's what they suggest and I'm sick of being on hold for 30 minutes+ every time I call them, they haven't called me, I've seen nothing saying they've sold out or anything yet but it's not the point.

I don't understand our ticket office, I mean were not Manchester United with people in huge demand for tickets, you're not telling me our ticket office are that busy they can't answer the phone or there are that many people I'm a queue on the phone, or so busy they can't reply to emails etc.

Not happy, I emailed the ticket office yesterday requesting them to call me today as I want tickets for this game and I'm priority 2 because that's what they suggest and I'm sick of being on hold for 30 minutes+ every time I call them, they haven't called me, I've seen nothing saying they've sold out or anything yet but it's not the point.

I don't understand our ticket office, I mean were not Manchester United with people in huge demand for tickets, you're not telling me our ticket office are that busy they can't answer the phone or there are that many people I'm a queue on the phone, or so busy they can't reply to emails etc.

I wouldn't worry about it selling out mate.

I wouldn't worry about it selling out mate.

Well yeah hopefully not, i'm probably annoyed for nothing but seeing as i'm a priority 2, i'd like to confirm tickets on priority 2 day, and also questioning how busy our ticket office is compared to waiting time on phone/email replys.

Well yeah hopefully not, i'm probably annoyed for nothing but seeing as i'm a priority 2, i'd like to confirm tickets on priority 2 day, and also questioning how busy our ticket office is compared to waiting time on phone/email replys.

Must be busy because of people getting tickets for tonight. Still acceptable nonetheless.

Well I just resent the e-mail I sent last night and i've got a reply, but they are now telling me the e-mail is queries only now, so basically requesting a ring back is not an option now, you have to ring them and be on hold for 30 minutes+ or pop over to the ticket office in person.

Anyone else know anything about this? Or have people been able to request ring back?

Well I just resent the e-mail I sent last night and i've got a reply, but they are now telling me the e-mail is queries only now, so basically requesting a ring back is not an option now, you have to ring them and be on hold for 30 minutes+ or pop over to the ticket office in person.

Anyone else know anything about this? Or have people been able to request ring back?

I knew about this. They pissed me off with this at the begining of the season. I just use the online function now to get tickets.

I knew about this. They pissed me off with this at the begining of the season. I just use the online function now to get tickets.

I've never used it but tried last night, but doesn't seem that works until midweek according to some people.

I'll have to try and call them tomorrow or try and use the online function.

Unreserved Seating are the best two words on the match ticket, apart from Leicester City obviously.

Common sense solution that should be implemented everywhere in my opinion. Lack of Persistent Standing warnings warms the cockles of my heart too.

Big game this.

Tickets sorted. Is unreserved seating like whoever gets at the top first is there?

Or just pile in.

Personally (and i'm not complaining just passing comment) unreserved seating is more of a H&S risk than being given a plot and standing (Like the safe standing initiatves that are in use in Germany and the likes that no-one from the authorities will listen to). I remember Sheff Utd last season being unreserved people all piling into the same row when we scored got quite bad and could have been a serious H&S incident, especially with seats in the way, e.t.c, I know even though it's unreserved seating you are still supposed to sit but in reality it's not really going to happen, as I said not complaning, i'm glad, just passing comment.

Archived