Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Barnsley away

From the Forest website, who play there tomorrow

I think Barnsley v Forest is a little higher profile than their game against us mate. See the 1984 Miners Strike and Scab, Scab, Scab chants for details.

Bit of a rivalry going on there. Albeit a one-sided rivalry.

Can anyone shed any light on our allocation & if tickets generally reach the point of going on general sale??

Well we've taken upwards of 4,000 - 4,500 before. We usually take a decent amount here. If it's like any other time I've been here we'll have the whole stand behind th goal available to us. It's then up to us how many we sell.

Should be an enjoyable day; meet the Fosse Boys on the train, stop off at sheffield for a few drinkies, game, night out in Sheffield, hungover the naxt day - that's going to be a great weekend! :scarf:

Well we've taken upwards of 4,000 - 4,500 before. We usually take a decent amount here. If it's like any other time I've been here we'll have the whole stand behind th goal available to us. It's then up to us how many we sell.

Should be an enjoyable day; meet the Fosse Boys on the train, stop off at sheffield for a few drinkies, game, night out in Sheffield, hungover the naxt day - that's going to be a great weekend! :scarf:

So in other words with a 6K capacity away end there's plenty opportunity for non-ST holders to get their hands on tickets?

Definitely going to this one. Never been before, is the atmosphere normally alright?

Looking forward to it!

Barnsley is like going back to 1984 and the miners strike!

Went up when we won 1-0 and took about 5000 in 2007 and also in January in midweek, lost 1-0 only about 900 of us, we were crap and Pearson said we were too, Chrissy Powell played left back!

Would think we'll take around 2000-2500, always a good day out is Barnsley!

Barnsley is usually great as it's end of season we're dicing with the drop, take 4k and win. Last year was gash, this years looks more promising mainly due to the pre and post match festivities and faces travelling up. WILS.

Barnsley is usually great as it's end of season we're dicing with the drop, take 4k and win. Last year was gash, this years looks more promising mainly due to the pre and post match festivities and faces travelling up. WILS.

Going to be a right treat. Would by lying if i said i wasnt a little bit exited about this.

Can see a good 2,500 from us to be honest, and a decent number standing.

Last year I missed it, I had a ticket but had to sell it on the day because I was sick on the day, anyone go last year? How was the atmosphere?

Should be going to this one! Not been to Oakwell before so its another ground ticked off the list!

Should be a good warm-up for Bristol City away on the 20th, that one is beginning to look like a repeat of Pompey (not the score of course!) :beer:

Archived