Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Barnsley away

First away game of the season I'm going to miss, and it's shaping up to be the best. Just my blinking luck. Unreserved, plenty of opportunity for a good few pints with some of you lot AND a great night out with a mate who lives in Sheff, scuppered!! :thumbdown:

Mum sorted out my tickets today. Looking forward to this, but i'm not sure what unreserved seating means. does it mean u sit where u want? and is there anyone on coach four?

Yeah you stand where you want.

Mum sorted out my tickets today. Looking forward to this, but i'm not sure what unreserved seating means. does it mean u sit where u want? and is there anyone on coach four?

Me and JoeLCFC are mate.

reckon there will be spaces on fox travel left tomorrow before the preston game?

Should be plenty mate, My mates are getting theres tomorrow.

They'll probably just get an extra coach on if there running out of places.

8.38 from Leicester is the place to be.

Well i've 'booked' the 9.22 from Nuneaton, I've asked this question in the past I think but not sure on the answer, Does this mean I have to go on this train, or does it mean aslong as I go on a train with the same company using the same route thats valid?

Well i've 'booked' the 9.22 from Nuneaton, I've asked this question in the past I think but not sure on the answer, Does this mean I have to go on this train, or does it mean aslong as I go on a train with the same company using the same route thats valid?

Depends what kind of ticket you've got. If it's Advance you HAVE to get the train you booked, if it's Off-Peak then you can use any train on that route.

Bloody online ticketing is a shambles:

WE'RE SORRY!

UNFORTUNATELY, THIS TIME YOU DON'T HAVE THE CORRECT PRIVILEGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH. WHY NOT RETURN TO TICKET HOME AND TRY ANOTHER MATCH

I don't need bloody privileges to buy a damned ticket, they are on sale to the general public.

I'll now need to go to the ticket office or call them (and be on hold for 10 minutes+) before I can buy a ticket, which is a waste of my time and money.

Just a little reminder for whoever is going! can the sitters go at the front and the standers at the back please because it pisses me off when its resevered seating and people who dnt want to stand get tickets at the back for the better view etc and they moan for you to sit dwn! 99% of you might already no this but it will make the whole game better if we anit pesting each other to sit dwn etc! hoping it will be a great game and 3 points for us! COME ON CITY! :scarf:

I says on football ground guide drinking in Barnsley town centre not recommended this seems a bit extreme is Barnsley that rough? I am gooing by car so am looking to possibly park at a pub near the ground. The only pub ive seen recommended for away fans is the outpost on Sheffield road is anyone else going in there ive not been Barnsley before.

Archived