Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Barnsley away

Can see a good 2,500 from us to be honest, and a decent number standing.

Last year I missed it, I had a ticket but had to sell it on the day because I was sick on the day, anyone go last year? How was the atmosphere?

Only took about 900 up, wasn't great, cold Tuesday night in January, about half stood but was a really poor performance that night and their support was quiet.

Dunno if anyone is driving up but you can park you car in their official away car park, just walk down straight into the away end.

Tyskie and Train job? :cheers:

What I would say is that if I do attend (again, not yet confirmed or denied), the idea of catching a train from Nottingham - Leicester and then catching an atmosphere-style train to Sheffield has been put out there. I think the rest would speak for itself.. ;):P

Only took about 900 up, wasn't great, cold Tuesday night in January, about half stood but was a really poor performance that night and their support was quiet.

Dunno if anyone is driving up but you can park you car in their official away car park, just walk down straight into the away end.

loads of street parking if you get there early enough

Im on the train for this though... you have been warned :thumbup:

Going by how much I've been charged for pre-order tickets, adult tickets are £22.

They are indeed up on the OS now. Looking forward to this one as well!

I love how we get the whole stand behind the goal and can see all the City fans coming down the hill into the ground. Should definitely take a decent number on a Sat 3:00 ko! Always have a good sing song in that Leisure Centre before kick off as well.

They are indeed up on the OS now. Looking forward to this one as well!

I love how we get the whole stand behind the goal and can see all the City fans coming down the hill into the ground. Should definitely take a decent number on a Sat 3:00 ko! Always have a good sing song in that Leisure Centre before kick off as well.

Oddly enough I have been involved in this group singing experience at past games. Nice friendly fans who can take (and give) a bit of banter.

Anyone know why they've not enabled the online purchasing for this game? Not on the website at the mo. . . .

I've noticed that they've not enabled it for previous games until halfway through the week, no idea why though.

Archived