Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoshyT

Dany N'Guessan

Dany N'Guessan  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think N'Guessan is a quality player?

• Yeah, favourite player and underrated
    • He's alright, but not the best in the squad
    • He's good but not right for LCFC
    • No sell him on he's useless

Watford away, 2-0 up at half time (Fryatt double maybe?) come out second half and we're 3-2 down near the end of the game. Think Nigel made a triple sub in the second half and Dany N'Guessan was one of these. Injury time bullet header right infront of us for 3-3. Great game.

Watford away, 2-0 up at half time (Fryatt double maybe?) come out second half and we're 3-2 down near the end of the game. Think Nigel made a triple sub in the second half and Dany N'Guessan was one of these. Injury time bullet header right infront of us for 3-3. Great game.

Bullet header to win a game against Swansea to get us through to the 4th round.

That was my first away game, I went absolutely mental!

That's his goal I remember.

Cruising first half,blew it 2nd,then D N'G pops up with a late equaliser....almost felt like a win!

I'm surprised Nigel has never brought back any the players that he brought in that was sold during the Sousa/Sven era. I always liked N'Guessan myself, at times i wish we had him as an extra option at the moment. 

Completely agree, I would take him NOW over dyer,

Bettet footballing brain, Tracked back and actually tackled when he did..

Good header, Not bad control, Nice touch, Lightning fast if given space, better crosser than dyer...

Bring him back now.

He was inconsistent but if anyone can claim that our team is full of individual consistency I'll eat my own arm. 

with the right training he could have been a real asset for us.

Completely agree, I would take him NOW over dyer,

Bettet footballing brain, Tracked back and actually tackled when he did..

Good header, Not bad control, Nice touch, Lightning fast if given space, better crosser than dyer...

Bring him back now.

He was inconsistent but if anyone can claim that our team is full of individual consistency I'll eat my own arm.

with the right training he could have been a real asset for us.

Not sure if this is serious....

Not sure if this is serious....

Deadly serious, He could of been decent, if you are trying to tell me lloyd had more potential you must be insane! would much rather have seen dany get the right training and be our current LW... would have been a more profitable risk... 

He was inconsistent... LIKE EVERYONE IN OUR SQUAD BAR A FEW,

Had alot of potential, A stonger schlupp.

Deadly serious, He could of been decent, if you are trying to tell me lloyd had more potential you must be insane! would much rather have seen dany get the right training and be our current LW... would have been a more profitable risk... 

He was inconsistent... LIKE EVERYONE IN OUR SQUAD BAR A FEW,

Had alot of potential, A stonger schlupp.

original.jpg

Archived