Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoshyT

Dany N'Guessan

Dany N'Guessan  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think N'Guessan is a quality player?

• Yeah, favourite player and underrated
    • He's alright, but not the best in the squad
    • He's good but not right for LCFC
    • No sell him on he's useless

I missed that game

;-)

25K all missed that game! Rays of superbness (yes, new word) but inconsistent is too generous a description. We all remember the Lincoln fans warning us about this though. Could we not have tried to play him more upfront rather than on the wing/flank? Seem to remember he scored a number of headers last season, some crucial ones. Guess we'll wait to see how he performs on loan at Scunny in the Championship...

• 2 years later...

Strong bump, and he is nowhere near good enough for us imo.

Haha, just thought about him when he played for us, thought he had a cracking game against newcastle then think we didnt see him for about 5 games.. I always thought given the right training he could have been a very bright prospect, good with his head, good strike on him, VERY STRONG, quick. good control, just a little erratic at times and vision wasnt the best

Haha, just thought about him when he played for us, thought he had a cracking game against newcastle then think we didnt see him for about 5 games.. I always thought given the right training he could have been a very bright prospect, good with his head, good strike on him, VERY STRONG, quick. good control, just a little erratic at times and vision wasnt the best

Most players and managers seem to flourish when they leave us so whats new

Forgot he played so many games for us. Had a quality game against Blackpool away I seem to remember, but not good enough for us, or even Millwall.

Yeah that Blackpool game, he was good. He also looked good away at QPR as well, when we won 2-1 on the Friday night. 

Very inconsistent though, and not good enough for us.

I always saw something in the lad, I watched him many times, and saw him a few time when he was at lincoln,

He had pace, strength, good in the air, Good on the ball, held up play well and was not such a bad crosser, 

To be honest I thought he was better than lloyd dyer.

Lloyd for me just has pace, no vision, no pass, no cross, and once his pace goes his career will go too!

I hope dany does well, I think he was another player that could have been treated better, I saw him play an absolute blinder against Newcastle and had them running all over the shop, then he didn't play for about 5 games if I remember, I think he was a player that played from confidence. 

I am quietly hoping that pearson will use schlupp as a winger, I think he has the raw talent needed to make it but he's being treated quite poorly as a youngster, same old leicester eh!

Touch of a rapist and a football brain that makes Elvis Hammond look bright.

The league is full of these strong, quick players who actually can't really play much football when it comes down to it.

Was as desperate as it gets when it comes to our signings.

I think he's surplus to requirements. once in 10 he'll be the best player on the park, but the other nine he's shit. Not good enough.

I stick by young Kitchandro's comment.

He was awful 90% of the time. He put in the odd worldy performance though.

Would you say his career has flourished since he left us? Really? And when you say most could you name 5 in the last 10 years who's career has flourished since leaving us?

Released to go to Swindon after scoring 2 in 29 at Millwall.

Now that's flourishing.

Pearson signing this hero and not getting the best out of him proves he cannot handle big name players with massive career records and should go immediately. As the 8th biggest city in the world (I think) we should have a manager who knows the game.

Booed by Millwall fans.

Subbed on and off after about 7 minutes if I remember correctly for being utter tripe.

Hugely inconsistent, could look every bit the player one game and a complete waste of space the next.

Millwall took him on for nothing, lost patience in the end and a loan at Charlton did not convince them he was worth a contract either.

Now playing lower league Football where they may tolerate his abject performances a little more in lieu of the odd Premier League standard outing.

Of no real use to us whatsoever.

Archived