Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Player Ratings v Man City

Ironic that Bamba and Wellens were our best players when both were at faults for the goals.

Really?

Milner would have skinned 80% of the premiership centre backs in that position. I'd be more concerned with how easy he cut through to get to Bamba.

Really?

Milner would have skinned 80% of the premiership centre backs in that position. I'd be more concerned with how easy he cut through to get to Bamba.

Benji is spot on. Bamba was marking Jo, but Milner skinned Abe and Bamba had to come across. He was never going to get there.

Really?

He was turned very easily, not a howling mistake but nevertheless at fault.

I'm not moaning, I thought he was superb today and it goes to show how good he and Wellens played that they were MOM's despite mistakes for goals.

That's only 6.

What about captain fantastic?!

Oh yes it is lol

Regarding King, I think he'll always be a good Championship midfielder. Yes he scores and he is always in the right place but as well as not being strong enough, he never puts a foot in at times and constantly goes missing. I don't rave about him.

Just got back to Norfolk.

Weale -8- A couple of great saves

Naughton -8- Very good, rarely beaten

Bamba -9- Scored 1 from corner, almost scored 2 more, defended well & organised the defence

Hobbs -7- Solid, should have got header on target

Berner -6- Most of their danger came down his side

Abe -8- Generally very good, but possibly at fault for their first goal

King -7- Quick to pounce on Hart's mistake, but doesn't win the ball enough

Wellens -9- Ran the show for us. Joint MOM with Bamba

Gallagher -8- Involved in both goals, stronger than usual

Vassell -8- Very active

Dyer -7- Ran his socks off, but never a threat offensively

SUBS:

Waghorn -6- One decent run

Howard -5- Out of his depth

Archived