Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

To be fair if people REALLY wanted tickets so badly they've had plenty of time to purchase them.

Not true. I had to wait till I'd payed bills and stuff to see if i had money left over first. Luckily i did, but otherwise i couldn't have gone, and i REALLY wanted to go. Things sometimes have to take priority first.

Not true. I had to wait till I'd payed bills and stuff to see if i had money left over first. Luckily i did, but otherwise i couldn't have gone, and i REALLY wanted to go. Things sometimes have to take priority first.

To get around that you could have budgeted/forecasted to see if you would have had enough money to pay for the tickets.

Either that or get a small subby from somebody.

:rolleyes:

For what its worth I don't condone touting, but hey, its a dog eat dog world.

To get around that you could have budgeted/forecasted to see if you would have had enough money to pay for the tickets.

Either that or get a small subby from somebody.

:rolleyes:

For what its worth I don't condone touting, but hey, its a dog eat dog world.

I take your point, but also sometimes unavoidable costs crop up like car issues and things like that, that need fixing/sorting.

You didn't need to roll your eyes at me. :rolleyes:

I take your point, but also sometimes unavoidable costs crop up like car issues and things like that, that need fixing/sorting.

Should of dipped in to the charity walk fund!

Fair enough if that was the case. My original post was more of a general statement anyhow. :P

Fair enough if that was the case. My original post was more of a general statement anyhow. :P

No harm mate. :)

Anyhoo should be a great day for everyone there :D

Should of dipped in to the charity walk fund!

lol i don't see any of that anyway, it goes straight to Loros.

you could have bought 2 tickets and sold one on ebay for double and therefore got yours free ;)

you could have bought 2 tickets and sold one on ebay for double and therefore got yours free ;)

I could have yes. lol

But i have seen that done too often with concert tickets and it just really pisses me off that people do that.

Archived