Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

Tickets for the hotly anticipated pre-season friendly against Real Madrid will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders, on-line only at www.lcfcdirect.com , from 9am Monday, June 13. Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase their own seat on-line from Monday.

Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase from the Main Ticket Office in person from 9am on Saturday June 18 where all Season Ticket Holders will also have the option to purchase one additional guest ticket. Season Ticket Holders seats will be held until June 30th. Tickets will then also go on sale to 2011/12 Members from July 2nd, with any remaining tickets then released for general sale from 9am on Saturday July 16.

Ticket prices have been confirmed as follows:-

Season Ticket Holders

Family Stand, Spion Kop, Visitors Section, Blocks G1, G2 & L of the East Stand and Blocks A1 & C2 of the West Stand

- Adults £22- Seniors £20- Under 22's £20- Under 18's £15- Under 12's £10

Blocks H, J & K of the East Stand and Blocks A2, B & C1 of the West Stand

- Adults £26- Seniors £25- Under 22's £25- Under 18's £18- Under 12's £12

Non Season Ticket Holders

Family Stand, Spion Kop, Visitors Section, Blocks G1, G2 & L of the East Stand and Blocks A1 & C2 of the West Stand

- Adults £28- Seniors £25- Under 22's £25- Under 18's £18- Under 12's £12

Blocks H, J & K of the East Stand and Blocks A2, B & C1 of the West Stand

- Adults £30- Seniors £30- Under 22's £30- Under 18's £20- Under 12's £15

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to see one of European football's most decorated sides in action in what will be Real Madrid's only UK fixture this Summer.

Season Ticket Holders will have until close of business on Thursday June 30 to secure their own seat, PLUS take the option to purchase one additional guest ticket (at non Season Ticket Holder prices).

Personal visitors (Season Ticket Holders only) will be accepted at the Ticket Office from 9am on Saturday June 18th. PLEASE NOTE, PERSONAL CALLERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED PRIOR TO THIS TIME.

From 9am on Saturday July 2nd, all remaining tickets will go on sale to supporters who also register as a 2011/12 Members, details of the various 2011/12 Membership Schemes will be announced shortly at www.lcfc.com and www.lcfcdirect.com.

Any remaining tickets will be available for general sale from 9am on Saturday July 16th.

Please note, there will be no segregation for this game. The visitors section of the stadium will be available for home supporters.

If a season ticket holder would be lovely enough to get me (a slightly plastic non-ST-holder) a ticket I'd be your bestest friend for ever! Please PM me if you think you can help out. Thanks.

:flowers::scarf:

That'll please the 'loyals'.

You're pretty much guaranteed if you're a STH, plus you can bring a friend with you that's not a glory hunting prick. If every STH does that, then you're pretty much filling the ground.

If a season ticket holder would be lovely enough to get me (a slightly plastic non-ST-holder) a ticket I'd be your bestest friend for ever! Please PM me if you think you can help out. Thanks.

:flowers::scarf:

Damn, wish i had offered to be a bestest friend and a bunch of flowers :(

Can't see this going much into General Sale.

We have around 14k STH right? Most of them will obviously go, and get an additional ticket too, so that'd be 28k. Then I'm guessing Real Madrid would get at least 2k? :S

EDIT: Just realised no segregation.

people are moaning about the prices, but i think its quite reasonable, and they are forgetting that madrid are under contract from what i was told to field the strongest side they can.

Leicester City Vice-Chairman, Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn, said: "It has always been our intention to organise a landmark home friendly as a thank you to our fantastic supporters. Seeing the stars of Real Madrid playing on our pitch is a truly mouth-watering prospect.

I can think of better ways to be thanked dunno.gif Not that I'm asking to be thanked but if I was charging those prices is not what I'd call a thank you!

This way, the club will make back what they are having to fork out for Madrid to come back. If you don't like the prices then don't go. The prices aren't going to suit everyone, there's always gonna be someone that's disappointed somewhere.

Can't see this going much into General Sale.

We have around 14k STH right? Most of them will obviously go, and get an additional ticket too, so that'd be 28k. Then I'm guessing Real Madrid would get at least 2k? :S

EDIT: Just realised no segregation.

no we have about 12000 atm and they are aiming for 16000 in total

Thing is people are saying it's a friendly it's too expensive etc. But personally I'm viewing this as more than a friendly. This will probably be the only time in my life I'll get to see any of these Real Madrid players playing against OUR team. Forget going on holiday to Spain and watching them. They are coming to Leicester to play us for the first and probably last time ever. Seeing Kingy vs Kaka, Wellens vs Diarra, Ronaldo and Higuain against whoever we end up buying hahah. This is an amazing friendly and I think the reaction on here has been quite underwhelming! Even when Man City came I about jizzed. Seeing tevez and co against our team in front a full house gave me goosebumps. As you can tell I am excited :P

So if you arent a season ticket holder you have to wait till july 16th for a ticket if i read correctly

Yes, unless you become a member - but they kinda need to get 'round to giving out details of membership before people are able to do that. :/

Alternatively you have to bribe / offer sexual favours to a season ticket holder (or blackmail's good), as they can get an extra ticket. :innocent:

Archived