Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

I just bought a ticket in the Kop. The website was horrendous and it took a considerable number of attempts to even get it to show me the available seats - is it always like that?!

I usually just ring but I couldn't get through. Was put on hold for 20 minutes with a recording of a woman counting down. She reached 'one' and at that point I was told my call was being terminated. Brilliant!

that happened to me 3 tims off my mobile once.cost me a fortune.

did it keep saying 'error loading themed data' when the seats wouldnt show up?

that happened to me 3 tims off my mobile once.cost me a fortune.

did it keep saying 'error loading themed data' when the seats wouldnt show up?

Something like that - told me to refresh the page. Which I must have done about 20 times (I can't even remember, it took that long!).

My phone bill will now have a nice extra on it. Thank goodness I found a reasonably cheap hotel (I'm traveling down from Cheshire and didn't fancy having to make the ridiculous train journey straight back).

Something like that - told me to refresh the page. Which I must have done about 20 times (I can't even remember, it took that long!).

My phone bill will now have a nice extra on it. Thank goodness I found a reasonably cheap hotel (I'm traveling down from Cheshire and didn't fancy having to make the ridiculous train journey straight back).

refreshing it is doing sweet FA for me

It seems to work a bit better on Internet Explorer than other browsers - couldn't get it to work at all in Chrome so tried IE and it worked whilst still being slow, buggy and shit...

It took a LONG time for it to work at all, and then it borked so I had to try again several times. I think it was about 40 minutes by the time I'd managed to actually buy the tickets! Put it down to sheer volume of traffic but I'm starting to wonder whether the site is just rubbish anyway.

Just ordered mine on the website, it was a piece of piss, dunno what you lot are on about.

Got tickets in the away stand, not every day you get to sit there so thought why not haha

Also, they didn't charge me for delivery. Think someone's made a boo boo there.

Just ordered mine on the website, it was a piece of piss, dunno what you lot are on about.

Got tickets in the away stand, not every day you get to sit there so thought why not haha

Also, they didn't charge me for delivery. Think someone's made a boo boo there.

what we doing wrong then brother?

Not having to go through SAgePay or anything, are you? Firefox won't let you use it these days. If not, no idea - try ringing your bank and make sure your card's OK. That happened to me once and I discovered they'd frozen it because some little shit had cloned it and was downloading stuff off iTunes.

Not having to go through SAgePay or anything, are you? Firefox won't let you use it these days. If not, no idea - try ringing your bank and make sure your card's OK. That happened to me once and I discovered they'd frozen it because some little shit had cloned it and was downloading stuff off iTunes.

Cheers for the reply dude.

I use Internet Explorer. I think i might know what it is, it could just be that my bank haven't authorised online banking or something, not sure. One of the lads are getting my ticket now so its all good :)

No wonder I couldn't use the site properly! I went back last night and it was MUCH faster. Must have been inundated.

I noticed the 'tier one' thing as well. It confused me for a moment. I wonder...

Got row F myself, could have been in row A but suspected the view would be grim (potentially directly behind a goal). Row F was a nice compromise between having a view and being close to the action hehe

The internet never worked fror me at all. I cheekily emailed the ticket office asking them to ring me (it was after 1pm so the phones were shut) Despite me receiving an out of office email reply, two hours later the legend that is JIim at the TO rang me and sorted the tickets out. Top bloke, not the only time he's helped me out. He must be the only decent one at the TO

The internet never worked fror me at all. I cheekily emailed the ticket office asking them to ring me (it was after 1pm so the phones were shut) Despite me receiving an out of office email reply, two hours later the legend that is JIim at the TO rang me and sorted the tickets out. Top bloke, not the only time he's helped me out. He must be the only decent one at the TO

is he the scottish bloke by any chance?...if so he is quality always serves me at the TO

Archived