Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

Guest MattP

the merc was reporting 15000 have been sold leaving over 17000 :dunno: for general sale on saturday it would be a shocking effort of our support if it didnt sell out, I for one am there to watch leicester (obviously) and not real madrid that said however i dont care who turns up as long as its a good atmosphere and the club gets a decent gate from it.

Most people arent made of money, if it comes down to Real in a friendly or Cov away/Aug/early Sept home game in the league they will (and should) go for the League match, thats the important stuff and when the players really need the support.

Most people arent made of money, if it comes down to Real in a friendly or Cov away/Aug/early Sept home game in the league they will (and should) go for the League match, thats the important stuff and when the players really need the support.

I thoroughly agree with this in regards to the money thing. However, Real Madrid coming to Leicester City is arguably a once in a lifetime opportunity and i for one am absolutely gutted i'm going to miss it. I can't really be forking out £30 for a ticket for it when bills are more important.

So if any nice person has a spare ticket available for free? I'll repay you with a few pints! lol

I thoroughly agree with this in regards to the money thing. However, Real Madrid coming to Leicester City is arguably a once in a lifetime opportunity and i for one am absolutely gutted i'm going to miss it. I can't really be forking out £30 for a ticket for it when bills are more important.

So if any nice person has a spare ticket available for free? I'll repay you with a few pints! lol

This seems like an opportunity to get me a prank monkey...

Guest MattP

See I find that amazing, I dont even care about the score, anything really to do with the Real Madrid game. Its a lot of money for what is a glorified kickaround and the people of Leicester paying to make one of the richest clubs in the world even bigger.

I went to the Barca friendly, enjoyed it, maybe its just me getting a bit older now. :crylaugh:

What size Panda suit will you fit into?

Better get a large, i've put on a few pounds lately.

See I find that amazing, I dont even care about the score, anything really to do with the Real Madrid game. Its a lot of money for what is a glorified kickaround and the people of Leicester paying to make one of the richest clubs in the world even bigger.

I went to the Barca friendly, enjoyed it, maybe its just me getting a bit older now. :crylaugh:

Which bit? lol

It's not selling as much as the club or most of us thought but I still think it will near enough sell out.

There'll be a late rush for tickets imo, similar to what I think happened last year with Man City. I know that was a much smaller time frame but from what I remember that sold steadily from P1 all the way to general and then much nearer the time had a burst and nearly sold out.

It did sell out. :thumbup:

This game will sell out. People know they still have 3 weeks to buy tickets so there is no rush.

:appl: excellent point and i would also choose a league game over a friendly, albeit a very big one, simply because when it comes down to it the league and promotion are the most important things

being "gutted" at missing a friendly :thumbup:

Only because it is Real Madrid though, and it's not likely i'll ever get to see them play again, especially not in Leicester and seeing the likes of Kaka, Ronaldo, Casillas etc. It's a once in a lifetime thing really.

Only because it is Real Madrid though, and it's not likely i'll ever get to see them play again, especially not in Leicester and seeing the likes of Kaka, Ronaldo, Casillas etc. It's a once in a lifetime thing really.

win the championship this year, a year in teh premiership for sven to get used to it, then top 3 finish the 2nd year giving us champions league.. sorted...

Got up at 6.50am this morning logged straight on and got 2 tickets in J3, quite good seats to be honest. then straight back to bed

Got up at 6.50am this morning logged straight on and got 2 tickets in J3, quite good seats to be honest. then straight back to bed

did you get 4 then?

my mates been down today, said theres hardly any spaces where you can get 2 seats together.

just looked on the OS. The match is now called the npower challenge cup. if after 90mins the scores are level it goes to penalties. fcuk off kermagont

did you get 4 then?

my mates been down today, said theres hardly any spaces where you can get 2 seats together.

just looked on the OS. The match is now called the npower challenge cup. if after 90mins the scores are level it goes to penalties. fcuk off kermagont

The away end. Theres hundreds.

got mine today 3 tickets at the top of L1, never been in there before normally sit in J3 but should be good, quite suprised that i managed to get 3 tickets in L1 together but not in J3...oh well

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Managed to buy tickets using that infernal lcfcdirect.com but only after what felt like a short-lived period of torture. What was wrong with the old system, always worked fine and easily for me??!!

Anyway got me two tickets on the back row of the away section in the block next to L1 so should be an interesting vantage point...

I just bought a ticket in the Kop. The website was horrendous and it took a considerable number of attempts to even get it to show me the available seats - is it always like that?!

I usually just ring but I couldn't get through. Was put on hold for 20 minutes with a recording of a woman counting down. She reached 'one' and at that point I was told my call was being terminated. Brilliant!

Archived