Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

Does anyone know if we have to collect tickets before the match day or is it ok to collect them on the day?

They're normally available for collection from a 'Burger-style' van outside the ticket office on a matchday

Managed to get two tickets. Not technically together though. I'm in one row and my old man is directly behind me in the row behind. It's basically an absolute sell out by the looks of it on the OS.

Looking online now,

All of B block is pretty much sold out, with a few single seats available in B1 and B3.

Same with K, J and H block- near enough sold out- only single seats.

A lot of KOP is sold. Mostly single seats left in SK4, SK3, and SK2. Still quite a few left in SK1.

A lot less sold in corner seats towards top- the one's which will inevitably get sold last, as with the away stand.

From that, I predict at least 24k have been sold.

Looking online now,

All of B block is pretty much sold out, with a few single seats available in B1 and B3.

Same with K, J and H block- near enough sold out- only single seats.

A lot of KOP is sold. Mostly single seats left in SK4, SK3, and SK2. Still quite a few left in SK1.

A lot less sold in corner seats towards top- the one's which will inevitably get sold last, as with the away stand.

From that, I predict at least 24k have been sold.

I'd say far more than that.I was hard pressed to find any seats this morning at all on the website.

I don't get it. It says 25k have been sold, yet when i went onto the website and booked tickets i was hard pressed to find hardly any seats at all but there were allegedly still 7.5k seats left! :S

I don't get it. It says 25k have been sold, yet when i went onto the website and booked tickets i was hard pressed to find hardly any seats at all but there were allegedly still 7.5k seats left! :S

Yeah I noticed this, I could count on one hand the number of seats left online but they reckon there's still 4000 available.

The only thing I can think of is if they allocate tickets online and in the ticket office separately?

Most likely its this- when you go online to buy a ticket, and you want multiple seats, the instant you select an available seat, that seat is held for 5mins (enabling you to select further seats and then complete your booking)

So I could for example, I could now select every remaining seat, and for 5mins, it'd show no seats available to anyone else looking.

Archived