Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

Ahh, this is where ive got it wrong... i went to the Memberships section this morning and got this message...

Membership details for 2011/12 will be announced shortly. Please re visit this page later in June.

Obviously im too early... the info will be there in JUNE (2012) :rolleyes::dunno:

Ahh, this is where ive got it wrong... i went to the Memberships section this morning and got this message...

Membership details for 2011/12 will be announced shortly. Please re visit this page later in June.

Obviously im too early... the info will be there in JUNE (2012) :rolleyes::dunno:

I really getting pissed off with this now. How hard is it to decide how much they are going to be and then sell them.

yes... did you gert my text?

No, my mobile's downstairs and I'm upstairs. :P Spose I'd better go and get it. :D

No, my mobile's downstairs and I'm upstairs. :P Spose I'd better go and get it. :D

:trumpet: You now have a ticket to the Real Madrid game... back row SK 2. :trumpet: :trumpet:

There are draw backs... you are officially now my wife, which comes with certain expectations and requirements :ph34r: .... as we will be in the back row, im sure you will have no problem fulfilling them... and wheres me tea?

:trumpet: You now have a ticket to the Real Madrid game... back row SK 2. :trumpet: :trumpet:

There are draw backs... you are officially now my wife, which comes with certain expectations and requirements :ph34r: .... as we will be in the back row, im sure you will have no problem fulfilling them... and wheres me tea?

I'm now scared. :cry: And you've clearly never tasted my tea. >_< I'll buy you a drink though. :D Are you providing the prawn sarnies?

I'm now scared. :cry: And you've clearly never tasted my tea. >_< I'll buy you a drink though. :D Are you providing the prawn sarnies?

Wrong stand for prawn sandwiches.

Sorted my tickets yesterday, lady in ticket office says they are not selling nearly as well as expected. Will easily reach general sale and beyond.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/story-12898992-detail/story.html?

Leicester City supporters are being advised not to delay buying tickets for the pre-season friendly against Real Madrid.

The King Power Stadium is expected to be full for the visit of Los Blancos on July 30 and more than 15,000 tickets have already been sold, said Chris Tinbergen, the head of supporters' services at City.

"We have just finished the exclusive period for season-ticket holders and we are around the 15,000 mark at the moment," he said.

"Tickets go on general sale on Saturday and we expect it to be extremely busy from then on.

"Initially there was a feeling of disbelief that Real Madrid were coming to the King Power Stadium. But there is undoubted excitement at the prospect of one of the world's biggest clubs coming to Leicester.

"Fans can still buy online if they want to avoid the pressures of queuing over the weekend.

"For those who want to come on Saturday, we are open all day from 9am.

"I don't expect us to sell out by the end of Saturday but I wouldn't leave it too late if I was a fan. We are expecting a sell-out by July 30. There will be no segregation and it is very much a carnival atmosphere we are trying to create. There will be Real Madrid fans in the stadium."

There has been some criticism at the cost of tickets for the friendly, but Tinbergen said the club had tried to be as fair as possible.

"The owners want the fans to enjoy the occasion, but it is Real Madrid and they have done very well to get them over here.

"This is the biggest and most prestigious friendly in Leicester since Barcelona were here nine years ago. They are possibly the biggest club in the world."

Tinbergen said season-ticket sales had been equally buoyant.

"Season tickets are ahead on this time last year, at just over 14,000 and ahead of what we predicted," he added.

"I think supporters are starting to get quite excited at the signings and everything else that is going on around the club.

"We are busier this summer than we have been for some time and there is a great air of anticipation."

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/story-12898992-detail/story.html?

Leicester City supporters are being advised not to delay buying tickets for the pre-season friendly against Real Madrid.

The King Power Stadium is expected to be full for the visit of Los Blancos on July 30 and more than 15,000 tickets have already been sold, said Chris Tinbergen, the head of supporters' services at City.

"We have just finished the exclusive period for season-ticket holders and we are around the 15,000 mark at the moment," he said.

"Tickets go on general sale on Saturday and we expect it to be extremely busy from then on.

"Initially there was a feeling of disbelief that Real Madrid were coming to the King Power Stadium. But there is undoubted excitement at the prospect of one of the world's biggest clubs coming to Leicester.

"Fans can still buy online if they want to avoid the pressures of queuing over the weekend.

"For those who want to come on Saturday, we are open all day from 9am.

"I don't expect us to sell out by the end of Saturday but I wouldn't leave it too late if I was a fan. We are expecting a sell-out by July 30. There will be no segregation and it is very much a carnival atmosphere we are trying to create. There will be Real Madrid fans in the stadium."

There has been some criticism at the cost of tickets for the friendly, but Tinbergen said the club had tried to be as fair as possible.

"The owners want the fans to enjoy the occasion, but it is Real Madrid and they have done very well to get them over here.

"This is the biggest and most prestigious friendly in Leicester since Barcelona were here nine years ago. They are possibly the biggest club in the world."

Tinbergen said season-ticket sales had been equally buoyant.

"Season tickets are ahead on this time last year, at just over 14,000 and ahead of what we predicted," he added.

"I think supporters are starting to get quite excited at the signings and everything else that is going on around the club.

"We are busier this summer than we have been for some time and there is a great air of anticipation."

i'm confused we were told before general sale tickets would be available on Saturday 16th july but this article ismaking it sound like they will be sold from this saturday (9th July)

the merc was reporting 15000 have been sold leaving over 17000 :dunno: for general sale on saturday it would be a shocking effort of our support if it didnt sell out, I for one am there to watch leicester (obviously) and not real madrid that said however i dont care who turns up as long as its a good atmosphere and the club gets a decent gate from it.

It's not selling as much as the club or most of us thought but I still think it will near enough sell out.

There'll be a late rush for tickets imo, similar to what I think happened last year with Man City. I know that was a much smaller time frame but from what I remember that sold steadily from P1 all the way to general and then much nearer the time had a burst and nearly sold out.

Archived