Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickey O'Neil

Cov ticket request/offers

Home end, when you get in there ask the stewards if you can move in the away end, they will then put you into the seggregation between block 6 and the Telent stand.(main stand which is where the dugouts are) That's what happened with Leeds and Wolves fans last time they were here.

Home end, when you get in there ask the stewards if you can move in the away end, they will then put you into the seggregation between block 6 and the Telent stand.(main stand which is where the dugouts are) That's what happened with Leeds and Wolves fans last time they were here.

Or you just get denied access to the stadium....

Yep, and I bet your disapointed that this brown twat probably brought the last few!!!!!

No, just surprised that all 6'000 have gone considering the Cov paper only just printed that we'd requested 3'000 more this morning. I already have mine :trumpet:

Yep, and I bet your disapointed that this brown twat probably brought the last few!!!!!

lcfcstu will just be pleased they went to a Leicester fan, 'brown' I'm not certain he'll be totally cool with but if you do have any learning differences for him to belittle I'd definitely keep this to yourself. It might also be a good idea not to tell him we held hands on the way to that fixture last year. If anybody in your party can't make it or get's hit by a car, I would very much like to see this fixture.

For the record acooling is probably not prejudice as I would imagine he has black friends.

N.

lcfcstu will just be pleased they went to a Leicester fan, 'brown' I'm not certain he'll be totally cool with but if you do have any learning differences for him to belittle I'd definitely keep this to yourself. It might also be a good idea not to tell him we held hands on the way to that fixture last year. If anybody in your party can't make it or get's hit by a car, I would very much like to see this fixture.

For the record acooling is probably not prejudice as I would imagine he has black friends.

N.

Stu sounds like my type of guy, i'm more jesus brown rather then gandhi brown, i've stopped learning years ago, and i think were past the holding hands phase!!

It's only me and junior in our party, but if he gets hit by a car i will let you know!! You should have told me earlier in the morning, I could have got you a ticket aswell!!!

Stu sounds like my type of guy, i'm more jesus brown rather then gandhi brown, i've stopped learning years ago, and i think were past the holding hands phase!!

It's only me and junior in our party, but if he gets hit by a car i will let you know!! You should have told me earlier in the morning, I could have got you a ticket aswell!!!

I don't mind brown either or black or yellow or pink or white as long as the soul is blue...

Must admit if I was ticketless then I would be heading to the Telent Stand, it was about 20% full on my last visit under Pearson, and most of them in there were prawn sandwich brigade, Cov have no corner stands open at the far end due to lack of interest so behind the goal and the other wing stand get pretty busy.

Archived