Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickey O'Neil

Cov ticket request/offers

Guest parky0607

Cant believe some people are ripping their own fans off... How tight! I could never sell for more than face value to my own fans... Id be embarassed to be honest.

from facebook

LCFC Official

Apologies all! We have been allocated an additional 400 tickets for this weekend's game and are set to sell out. You can purchase your tickets from 9am tomorrow morning by calling 0844 815 5000 or by visiting the City Fanstore. Supporters are not able to purchase online for this fixture. #itsbeenalongday!

looking like an early start

Does anyone know/have a spare for Sat....I left it far too late this morning for the extra seats and don't fancy sitting in the Cov end.

I'd be willing to pay just over face value and pick up...

Cheers

Id suggest looking directly above your post ;)

1 x spare adult ticket. Will sell for £25 (£3 extra rounded up to cover numerous phone calls and hours on t'interweb trying to buy these effing things only for it all to screw up)

I ended up getting through after almost a whole day spent on the phone when they went on general sale so bought all that I wanted so they were together.

Anyway, available to be collected from my work in Leicester City centre any time tomorrow or from Hinckley in the evening.

Message me (or post on thread {never had a private message}) and I will call and arrange - not putting my contact details or i'll be answering my phone all day tomorrow.

I will be up for about another half hour tonight and would prefer to get it sorted tonight as im busy at work tomorrow.

1 x spare adult ticket. Will sell for £25 (£3 extra rounded up to cover numerous phone calls and hours on t'interweb trying to buy these effing things only for it all to screw up)

I ended up getting through after almost a whole day spent on the phone when they went on general sale so bought all that I wanted so they were together.

Anyway, available to be collected from my work in Leicester City centre any time tomorrow or from Hinckley in the evening.

Message me (or post on thread {never had a private message}) and I will call and arrange - not putting my contact details or i'll be answering my phone all day tomorrow.

I will be up for about another half hour tonight and would prefer to get it sorted tonight as im busy at work tomorrow.

Tight fvcker cant believe you would charge a fellow Leicester fan in need for the sakes of £3 !!

Tight fvcker cant believe you would charge a fellow Leicester fan in need for the sakes of £3 !!

in the nicest possible way, go **** yourself, ****

Anyone who tried to buy tickets. legitimately as a season ticket holder of 16 years with legitimate priority, only to be ****ed around by an ansafone that cuts you off cos youve been on hold for too long, or with a website that will not let you buy more than one ticket at a time, will appreciate that i spent over a tenner in call charges on an 0844 number and would not even begin to begrudge rounding up to the nearest fiver. Someone who did not get around to it until they had sold ou twould not begrudge this so take your self righteous bullshit and enjoy listening to the match on the radio.

PS, note to self, pissed up ramblings are fun, now to set the alarm so i dont miss stupid o'clock kick off

In the words of the great prophet mohammed. Bollocks you self righteous twat

in the nicest possible way, go **** yourself, ****

Anyone who tried to buy tickets. legitimately as a season ticket holder of 16 years with legitimate priority, only to be ****ed around by an ansafone that cuts you off cos youve been on hold for too long, or with a website that will not let you buy more than one ticket at a time, will appreciate that i spent over a tenner in call charges on an 0844 number and would not even begin to begrudge rounding up to the nearest fiver. Someone who did not get around to it until they had sold ou twould not begrudge this so take your self righteous bullshit and enjoy listening to the match on the radio.

PS, note to self, pissed up ramblings are fun, now to set the alarm so i dont miss stupid o'clock kick off

In the words of the great prophet mohammed. Bollocks you self righteous twat

I got my ticket on the 1st day of sale pal :trumpet: so I will be there, still think asking for 3 quid is tight, I bet you can peel an orange in your pocket :whistle:

Sorry but If I had a spare ticket and a fellow Leicester fan was in need I just would not charge them extra for the sakes of a couple of quid but at the end of the day thats just the way I am :thumbup:

Archived