Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

West Ham away

I know it's a couple of months away but thought I'd prepare you all, just looked on Leeds' site (who have them this weekend).

Prices are: £32 adult, £19 junior under 16, £19 senior citizen aged 65 +, £16 disabled adult - wheelchair or ambulant, £9.50 disabled junior under 16 - wheelchair or ambulant, £9.50 disabled senior - wheelchair or ambulant.

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

17 year olds to pay £32? lol I'm getting U16, don't give a shit.

I know it's a couple of months away but thought I'd prepare you all, just looked on Leeds' site (who have them this weekend).

16 - under X is never inclusive of those aged X. i.e. U-22's is 21 and under, U-18 is 17 & under etc.

and with alcohol prices in london + train fare, they can **** right off.

Dick Turpin was more forgiving than these Fvckers!

I dont see what the prob is with £32 we have just paid £30 to go florist and thats a real shit hole. :scarf::scarf::lei1::scarf::scarf:

Yeah, but Forest is a local derby so it can be slightly justified. This is a game who without us being the top two favourites for promotion, would just be a normal fixture. Anyhow, £30 for any football match is ridiculous, £20 should be the cap and stadiums would be full week in week out. With £10 being the maximum for those aged 18 and under and full-time students.

16 - under X is never inclusive of those aged X. i.e. U-22's is 21 and under, U-18 is 17 & under etc.

and with alcohol prices in london + train fare, they can **** right off.

Not true, I was 18 and had a U18 season ticket. But I was 17 before the season started ;)

Are all you people going to take the same stance when the Hammers come here? Tickets will be £40 for adults that game. I know we offer cheaper tickets for different age bands, but their adult ticket is cheaper than ours for this fixture.

Are all you people going to take the same stance when the Hammers come here? Tickets will be £40 for adults that game. I know we offer cheaper tickets for different age bands, but their adult ticket is cheaper than ours for this fixture.

£40. You sure?

£40. You sure?

Yes pal. It'll be a Platinum game, and if you sit in B2 or J2 for that game it's £40.Cheapest ticket for this game adult wise will be £30.

Yes pal. It'll be a Platinum game, and if you sit in B2 or J2 for that game it's £40.Cheapest ticket for this game adult wise will be £30.

Still not a fair comparison though is it? £40 is the price for the most expensive seats in the home end, not the price we'll be charging to West Ham supporters when they come to Filbert Way.

In any case, your point still stands though. When they visit we'll charge them £30 - so at £2 more (and for a London club) hardly makes us whiter than white on the ticket pricing front.

Archived