Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

From what I've seen, yes he does

I disagree, I don't remember many glaring ones from this season or last season. He is another ridiculous shot stopper that will save things that others can't. Why is him making a mistake worse than another keeper not being able to save something when he would have done?

I disagree, I don't remember many glaring ones from this season or last season. He is another ridiculous shot stopper that will save things that others can't. Why is him making a mistake worse than another keeper not being able to save something when he would have done?

Yeah I understand what you're saying. He's just not commanding enough for me. Great shot stopper though, just don't think he's got a lot more to his game

Yeah I understand what you're saying. He's just not commanding enough for me. Great shot stopper though, just don't think he's got a lot more to his game

That's where he falls behind Courtois for me. Although he has filled out a bit since he's been at Utd. Courtois looks about 30 already, he's got so much top class experience for someone so young.

I think judging keepers on their 'mistakes' is typical of what keepers are always going to be up against. He has saved them goals already this season that I think other keepers wouldn't have done.

Fair enough his distribution was a bit shit against Everton but it's what comes with 'attacking' keepers like him, De Gea, Neuer...and Schmeichel. They're not your most reliable as such but they'll win points for you by themselves.

A keepers job is to save shots which he is 'expected to' whilst not making mistakes.

At times he has made saves which may have earned chelsea points, such as the nugent one (but it was a terrible finish, he just hit it at him), whilst also making distribution mistakes which could have cost them points.

For me, he is also up their with neuer...but given the performances of other keepers in the prem so far, many are above him on form.

don't see anyone doubting him. Just that other premier league keepers have been far more impressive early doors, simply because they have more to do.

I wasn't criticizing you or whoever posted it, just asking because I think he's been good. Even in the top sides like Chelsea, their goalkeeper might not see a lot of the ball but still has to be good when called upon. Which he has been, look at the one on one save against Nugent.

Archived