Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

He is world class better than De Gea 

Please have a word with yourself.

I'll respect your opinion if you respect my opinion that you're talking out of your arse.

Don't expect people to respect your opinion when you are talking absolute shite.

I wouldn't sell him that's just my opinion he is quality and I don't think we could replace him. We have more than enough money right now to bring in decent players so to me selling our best player when we are desperately chasing promotion and have no decent backup sounds crazy to me. Sorry if you don't agree

It's not that he doesn't agree - more that the idea that Kasper is better than De Gae is just, well, ****ing ridiculous horseshit.

blink.gif

Dont you think if Alex Ferguson ... And no disrespect... i consider him to be a better judge of Player than you... But dont you think that if he thought Kasper was better he would of spent 1m on him instead of 20m on De Gea?

Yeah I was really talking horseshit, many Man Utd fans have told me over the last few weeks they would rather have Schmeichel than De Gea, now the Babelllo index believes Kasper is performing better too, taking account how much we paid at the time for Schmeichel compared to what Man Utd paid for De Gea and to me there is no doubt who was the better signing.

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/08/the-babbello-index-goalkeepers-august-2014/

Yeah I was really talking horseshit, many Man Utd fans have told me over the last few weeks they would rather have Schmeichel than De Gea, now the Babelllo index believes Kasper is performing better too, taking account how much we paid at the time for Schmeichel compared to what Man Utd paid for De Gea and to me there is no doubt who was the better signing.

You weren't talking about whether he was a better signing you said he's "world class better than de Gea".

You had a nightmare and bringing up again after 3 Premier League games is extraordinary.

De Gea is a genuinely world class goalkeeper. Schmeichel is a good one.

You weren't talking about whether he was a better signing you said he's "world class better than de Gea".

You had a nightmare and bringing up again after 3 Premier League games is extraordinary.

De Gea is a genuinely world class goalkeeper. Schmeichel is a good one.

And I still stand by that point and quoted it I didn't think I would need to reiterate it again so you would understand.

I really don't understand why you've done this to yourself.

Seriously? Come off it, De Gea is much better than Schmeichel. lol

Anyone who seriously thinks otherwise needs their head testing.

If that is based off the first 3 games courtois should not be second...he made a decent save against nuge, but looked average for the rest and his distribution has been shocking.

Did you see his fingertip save against Everton? The guy is probably top 5 in the world already.

Did you see his fingertip save against Everton? The guy is probably top 5 in the world already.

and the fact that he never punches a ball. always catches it comfortably from a cross.

for me he is the second best keeper in the world after Neuer.

won la liga last season and was unstoppable and runners up in the champions league and he's still only 22. if he carries on the way he's going, he will go down as one of the greastest ever keepers.

and the fact that he never punches a ball. always catches it comfortably from a cross.

for me he is the second best keeper in the world after Neuer.

won la liga last season and was unstoppable and runners up in the champions league and he's still only 22. if he carries on the way he's going, he will go down as one of the greastest ever keepers.

Exactly, I say top 5 because I'm sure some others could be argued for. A lot of the old guard have fallen off the radar now, I can't actually think of anyone better than Neuer or Courtois.

Never been impressed with him at United. Makes far too many errors

Does he? Or was that just something people said after his first 10 games?

Exactly, I say top 5 because I'm sure some others could be argued for. A lot of the old guard have fallen off the radar now, I can't actually think of anyone better than Neuer or Courtois.

Does he? Or was that just something people said after his first 10 games?

From what I've seen, yes he does

You really are missing my point.

I was simply saying that he has not been in the second best goalkeeper in the prem so far.

He has made many mistakes, such as throwing the ball back to everton at least twice, but because they didn't score nothing was made of it.

There are plenty of keepers in the prem who are yet to make mistakes, therefore on current form he is not the second best in the prem. Guzan and Lloris are just two who have made more saves and less errors.

He has let in 4 goals this week just from playing MK Dons

And how many were 'his fault'.

You really are missing my point.

I was simply saying that he has not been in the second best goalkeeper in the prem so far.

He has made many mistakes, such as throwing the ball back to everton at least twice, but because they didn't score nothing was made of it.

There are plenty of keepers in the prem who are yet to make mistakes, therefore on current form he is not the second best in the prem. Guzan and Lloris are just two who have made more saves and less errors.

And how many were 'his fault'.

I think judging keepers on their 'mistakes' is typical of what keepers are always going to be up against. He has saved them goals already this season that I think other keepers wouldn't have done.

Fair enough his distribution was a bit shit against Everton but it's what comes with 'attacking' keepers like him, De Gea, Neuer...and Schmeichel. They're not your most reliable as such but they'll win points for you by themselves.

Archived