Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

Kind of unrelated, but i dont understand why tottenham didnt sign shay given hes better than freidel and like 5 years younger?

I actually love Freidel. Think even at his age he's still one of the best keepers in the Premiership.

I think he's a quality keeper but get real, his distribution is terrible. It makes no difference if he can kick it far if it goes out of play. In the second half of the season his long kicks rarely caused problems for the opposition.

I think he's a quality keeper but get real, his distribution is terrible. It makes no difference if he can kick it far if it goes out of play. In the second half of the season his long kicks rarely caused problems for the opposition.

Haha, good joke.

Why are you being sarcastic and condescending towards a fan that admires one of our players? It's really sad if we can't even show appreciation towards the talent we do have at this club, without being sniped by our own.

lol, with your sense of humour how do you follow this football club. Time to stock up on Prozac?

lol, with your sense of humour how do you follow this football club. Time to stock up on Prozac?

Don't flatter yourself, it was hardly funny. Ironically, my reaction was actually aimed at all the negativity on here, particularly that aimed at our players. How unfortunate that my point flew right over your head.

To those that are slagging off his distribution, watch this:

I know it is only a youtube clip, but he couldn't have picked off some of those passes without being a good distributor of the ball.

It also just goes to show just how good he has been for us this season. (Pay special attention to his timing off his line). I'm not saying he's a world beater, just that he's the best keeper we've had here in years and that we'd be foolish to let him go.

Thanks for your comments, Shen. However, 'amateur keeper'? Please! lol

To those that are slagging off his distribution, watch this:

I know it is only a youtube clip, but he couldn't have picked off some of those passes without being a good distributor of the goal.

It also just goes to show just how good he has been for us this season. (Pay special attention to his timing off his line). I'm not saying he's a world beater, just that he's the best keeper we've had here in years and that we'd be foolish to let him go.

Thanks for your comments, Shen. However, 'amateur keeper'? Please! lol

Cool video, his distribution is quality no doubt

the penalty save against norwich was amazing

Decent keeper but his distribution is not as good as people make out. He's got a hell of a punt on him but too often it goes out of play or straight through to the keeper.

His lack of command in the box will be what stops him from being a top top keeper.

hard to believe a keeper whos played almost every game for his club is not prefered to somone like Lindergard who cant get a game

It's a no brainer who's better a man utd goalie or one who plays for leicester isn't it really.

Am I right in thinking the Danes also prefer Stephan Andersen to Kasper? Kasper won't make their squad if that's the case.

Yeah that's the one. Kasper's still got youth on his side. Plenty of time to get into the national side.

hard to believe a keeper whos played almost every game for his club is not prefered to somone like Lindergard who cant get a game

Because he's a better keeper at the moment, he was excellent in the two Champions Leagues games he played for Man Utd and already has 5 senior caps compared to 0 for Kasper. Stephan Andersen also has 8 caps, unfortunately for Kasper Denmark seem to produce a number of decent keepers.

Tottenham are after ben Foster according to the mirror

To be fair I can't see Spurs buying Kasper as their No 1 and I can't see him wanting to be a second choice keeper. Foster maybe a good call as Harry likes to buy English players.

To be fair I can't see Spurs buying Kasper as their No 1 and I can't see him wanting to be a second choice keeper. Foster maybe a good call as Harry likes to buy English players.

Does he? In the last 2 seasons he's only bought 1 English player- Scott Parker

Does he? In the last 2 seasons he's only bought 1 English player- Scott Parker

Suppose my memories going but he has signed Jermain Defoe, Kyle Naughton, Kyle Walker, Peter Crouch and Scott Parker in the last 2 ½ years and at Portsmouth James, Crouch again, Defoe again, Glen Johnson, plus others.

I think he likes English players but can’t compete with the like of Liverpool, Man U & Man C for the likes of Young, Downing, Henderson, Barry, Milner et al so has to go continental.

Archived