Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Crystal Palace announce prices

It just screams out Barnsley away to me.

Barnsley - usually class, usually great numbers and atmosphere. This year, they charged exactly what Palace have and it was utter shit compared to previous years. If this goes downhill (inevitably) then I'll be fvcking sick.

They might as well just whack £30 on Bristol, Portsmouth, Millwall, Blackpool etc... as well, you know, just to spoil them, seeing as it seems to be going that way.

Oh and another thing, it's on BBC? I could swear it's been moved for Police Advice?

It's the London thing. People don't mind throwing an extra £6/£7 at a day in the capital where you'll probably spend around a tonne, same as QPR last year, sell out with top faces in both tiers shelling out 30 notes. London has a premium on everything, football matches are going this way and when you compare a day there to the small Northern towns it's little wonder.

Again, fair point.

I just don't think we'll have many at this. Our end should be good for the numbers don't get me wrong, but £30 a shot, just after Christmas and an early start just after NYE? Can see a lot of people giving it a miss, sadly.

lol

P A L

A C E

I'll watch this game on the BBC

with a nick nack paddywack

£30 a go?

Fook crystal palace, im staying at home.

excellent -clap.giflol hope you sing it at next few games- ( can I respectfully suggest last line slight change to Fook off Palace, I'll stay at home)

Will take £18, at least there are concession prices. And that kick-off time is sublime, means I can get pissed with the boys off here, go to our game and then get to Craven Cottage for work. Can't wait for this.

Under 24's what a genius category, huge love for that.

Palace is best away in league always has been last 6 seasons, if anything I like the early ko big session to be had post match with Jeff somewhere.

It's on. I can't really complain about £30 when it's only costing me about £5.50 for all my travel. £35.50 for ticket and travel is still a lot cheaper than any other away day for me.

For anyone travelling from Leicester to London on trains, EMT are having engineering works done on the day we play palace and it'll be a replacement bus up until Bedford.

Cheers, there you go people, not on TV.

I cannot work out why it's been moved for Police Advice, I know our fans aren't exactly angels in London but for fvck sake?

Quite a few games on in the capitol kicking off at 3pm so I'm guessing they don't want our lot bumping into them on the tubes.

Getting fox travel for this one. First time since the Friday night QPR awayer in the 09/10 season.

Also doing this as the train seems quite expensive, unless someone can point me in the direction of cheaper tickets :thumbup:

Archived