Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Crystal Palace announce prices

Monday 2nd January, 1pm kick-off (Police advice)

Adults £30

Over 60's & Under 24's £18

Under 16's £15

Priority 1; Monday 19th Dec

Priority 2; Tuesday 20th Dec

Priority 3; Wednesday 21st Dec

Members; Thursday 22nd Dec

General sale; Friday 23rd Dec

Foxtravel to leave at 9:30am - IMPORTANT NOTE I'm convinced this is a cock-up by the OS (again), they have the kick-off down as 3pm, when it's 1pm, expect that leaving time to be made 7:30am.

FT Price

Adults STH £19, Adults Non-STH £22

U18 STH £17, Adults Non-STH £20

Livid is not the word.

I'm paying £18, which is an OK-ish price, pretty good for U24. But the absolute bastards have upped it.

So that's the kick-off time ruined, the price shit, this had major potential and it's gonna be fvcking wank now.

Absolutely fuming.

Would like to go but don't think it will happen.

I could get away with a under 24 ticket but if I was looking at adult prices I certainly wouldn't be going.

I doubt I will go though because it's the day after new years day, i'll be hungover, work the next day, train ticket will possibly/probably be more expensive than usual, London will possibly/probably be more expensive than usual, just don't think it'll be happening, i'll save myself for the following weekend.

Tbh beats me why people still bother at these prices. We all sit around moaning about how over paid the buggers are, but like mugs people pay out £30 to line their pockets. Very daft if you ask me.

I can only make it to the southern away days. I boycotted West Ham and i'll boycott this. Breaks my heart but it's got to be done.

Under 24's what a genius category, huge love for that.

Palace is best away in league always has been last 6 seasons, if anything I like the early ko big session to be had post match with Jeff somewhere.

It just screams out Barnsley away to me.

Barnsley - usually class, usually great numbers and atmosphere. This year, they charged exactly what Palace have and it was utter shit compared to previous years. If this goes downhill (inevitably) then I'll be fvcking sick.

They might as well just whack £30 on Bristol, Portsmouth, Millwall, Blackpool etc... as well, you know, just to spoil them, seeing as it seems to be going that way.

Oh and another thing, it's on BBC? I could swear it's been moved for Police Advice?

It just screams out Barnsley away to me.

Barnsley - usually class, usually great numbers and atmosphere. This year, they charged exactly what Palace have and it was utter shit compared to previous years. If this goes downhill (inevitably) then I'll be fvcking sick.

They might as well just whack £30 on Bristol, Portsmouth, Millwall, Blackpool etc... as well, you know, just to spoil them, seeing as it seems to be going that way.

Oh and another thing, it's on BBC? I could swear it's been moved for Police Advice?

Can't see it on here mate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/5161070.stm

Archived