Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Frustration

Frustration on this so called forum .....apart from the ludicrous and pathetic "in crowd " holier than thou, moral high ground ethic is.......

endeavouring to attain a courteous,good mannered or indeed any sort of reply from the administrators and their jumped up,left wing lackeys.

The conclusion i have come to is, if they deem you to be on a tangent with them in intelligence,or indeed superior in the majority of cases,is to ignore you !!! Don't rock their IvoryTower whatever you do !!! I'v long since given up trying to get any constructive explanation as to why i just cannot persuade Admin to answer my queries .

This post ,as many of mine are,will undoubtedly be deleted before anyone has a chance to read it ! However ,if it actually achieves it's objective,and actually persuades the powers that be, to graciously furnish me with a reply !!!

Pigs might fly !!!!!

Frustration on this so called forum .....apart from the ludicrous and pathetic "in crowd " holier than thou, moral high ground ethic is.......

endeavouring to attain a courteous,good mannered or indeed any sort of reply from the administrators and their jumped up,left wing lackeys.

The conclusion i have come to is, if they deem you to be on a tangent with them in intelligence,or indeed superior in the majority of cases,is to ignore you !!! Don't rock their IvoryTower whatever you do !!! I'v long since given up trying to get any constructive explanation as to why i just cannot persuade Admin to answer my queries .

This post ,as many of mine are,will undoubtedly be deleted before anyone has a chance to read it ! However ,if it actually achieves it's objective,and actually persuades the powers that be, to graciously furnish me with a reply !!!

Pigs might fly !!!!!

Really? Can't say I've seen a mod/admin give anything but a good-mannered reply.

Lucky you then .

I can assure you i speak from experience .

No lies or exaggeration !

Maybe that's because of the way you have behaved and the manner of your posting ever since joining the site?

That, and the sweep in the Mods forum on who can delete most of you posts.

Pigs might fly !!!!!

I've never been anything but courteous in my replies to you. But I can well imagine people have started to give up on courtesy with pm's every other day questioning a moderation action.

You need to understand you can't always answer the questions about why this was moved, or why that was deleted. If it's another mod has done the moving, only they know the reason. And we certainly don't have time to be making notes on everything we do.

We get hundreds of pm's a week asking why this has been deleted or where x post has gone. If a full investigation took place about every single moderation action that happened we'd never get anything done in the real world.

Things don't get deleted or moved in spite. I've hated some people on here with a passion but have never done anything to censor them if they aren't breaking rules. And I know the same goes for the others.

People need to accept that merges and deletions happen and just get on with it rather than a barrage of PM's that only serve to annoy. If it's massively important and you believe a genuine mistake has been made, then ok. But not after every single action carried out.

I've never been anything but courteous in my replies to you. But I can well imagine people have started to give up on courtesy with pm's every other day questioning a moderation action.

You need to understand you can't always answer the questions about why this was moved, or why that was deleted. If it's another mod has done the moving, only they know the reason. And we certainly don't have time to be making notes on everything we do.

We get hundreds of pm's a week asking why this has been deleted or where x post has gone. If a full investigation took place about every single moderation action that happened we'd never get anything done in the real world.

Things don't get deleted or moved in spite. I've hated some people on here with a passion but have never done anything to censor them if they aren't breaking rules. And I know the same goes for the others.

People need to accept that merges and deletions happen and just get on with it rather than a barrage of PM's that only serve to annoy. If it's massively important and you believe a genuine mistake has been made, then ok. But not after every single action carried out.

This is the last message i sent to you Babs dated 5th March ....the previous one was on Feb 18 th !!! So sorry if you find this excessive ! You HAVE been courteous enough to furnish me with a with a reply & i sincerely hope that i'm not one of the posters in your "hated" category !!

Sorry to lumber you with this Babylon ,but i'v been unable to access my Profile on here for sometime now .I cannot access emoticons or post pics either & although i have e/mailed Admin three times now......alas i have heard nothing .Just found out that i cannot send messages either ...it really is inexcusable ! Could you possibly find out why i have received no reply and why these facilities have been denied to me ?

B/regards WTFH of my

As you can see from the message,DELETIONS were NOT the subject of my message to you or the one's to Admin !

All i wanted (and would still like),is an explanation as to why i have been denied the facility to post pics and vids on here ,and why i cannot access my own profile . I can at least send messgs now to certain posters but alas not to certain others (you included).

I really do not need any input, or indeed be judged as to my behaviour or quality of posts from someone like that tiresome Irk Daggers & he should really learn to keep his big,obnoxious nose out of my business !!! What a Forum Fop he is if ever their was one ???!!!

This is the last message i sent to you Babs dated 5th March ....the previous one was on Feb 18 th !!! So sorry if you find this excessive ! You HAVE been courteous enough to furnish me with a with a reply & i sincerely hope that i'm not one of the posters in your "hated" category !!

It's not just yours that are excessive (although more often than others), as I said we get shit loads of them daily.

The OWNER of this site, not a mod, not an admin, the OWNER has previously deleted some of your posts due to him believing you trying to cause an argument. The same person has also removed your picture posting ability to stop you from "from uploading random pictures to the site every day", they also disabled your messaging facility due to constant pm's about this that and the other.

I would perhaps suggest you just get on with it and stop getting wound up about things. Constant questioning will only serve to annoy them even more, and will most probably end up with them banning you for good. (trust me it happens)

It's not "inexcusable" really, it's like you taking a dump in his living room and wondering why he kicks you out of his house. This is his site, and he's kept it going for many years with his own money and with some donations along the way.

Perhaps you could get back in his good books with a donation to the running costs of the site.

It's not just yours that are excessive (although more often than others), as I said we get shit loads of them daily.

The OWNER of this site, not a mod, not an admin, the OWNER has previously deleted some of your posts due to him believing you trying to cause an argument. The same person has also removed your picture posting ability to stop you from "from uploading random pictures to the site every day", they also disabled your messaging facility due to constant pm's about this that and the other.

Well low and behold you've answered all of my queries in just one post ! You found time and everything !

Thanks for that .....much appreciated .

Perhaps you could get back in his good books with a donation to the running costs of the site.

I would be more than happy to donate to the running costs of the site .......but of course that would be subject to me receiving the facilities of the forum in full .As you have informed me that i am close to being banned from something for the first time in my life ,and i'm certainly not prepared to be treated like some sort of agitator by the Owner or anyone else,it would seem unlikely however !

I also firmly believe that my posts are nowhere as controversial as numerous ones made by certain other members and it concerns me greatly why i appear to be victimised !

I have my own private views on that though !!

I also firmly believe that my posts are nowhere as controversial as numerous ones made by certain other members and it concerns me greatly why i appear to be victimised! I have my own private views on that though !!

Probably because at your own admission you used bad language and were overly provocative not so long ago. "i have purposefully tried to curb both my language and provocative posts for the last few weeks".

If you want to fix peoples perceptions of you, I would suggest constantly questioning every little thing with new threads and PM's really is not the way to go.

It's a football forum, you don't need pictures and smileys to post on here. Prove that you are capable and the facilities will be returned to you in good time.

I have not said you are close to getting a ban, I do not know the owners mind. I am trying to be helpful in suggesting you just drop it, which judging by your response you are incapable of doing.

Well low and behold you've answered all of my queries in just one post ! You found time and everything ! Thanks for that .....much appreciated .

Yes and I have had to stop work and take half an hour out of my life to do so. Time that will not come back, time that I will not get paid for.

And with sarcastic replies like that I certainly won't be doing do again.

Yes and I have had to stop work and take half an hour out of my life to do so. Time that will not come back, time that I will not get paid for.

And with sarcastic replies like that I certainly won't be doing do again.

Was'nt meant to sarcastiv tbh .......i was merely pointing out how quickly my original queries could have been answered in the first place and saved all this animosity !

No hard feelings on my part though old son !

Anyway,enough of this alacrity .....i'm going to jump in my Porche now.......roof down .....and take advantage of this gorgeous sun !

Whatever the rest of your day holds ....enjoy & don't waste any of it & let's hope for another three points tonight ! ;)

It's a bit like when you see these young lads getting all excited when they're asked to leave the Highcross because they're not wearing a shirt

HAs it ever occured to anyone that the reason they might be in the Highcross is because they NEED to buy a shirt!?!!? :@

I really do not need any input, or indeed be judged as to my behaviour or quality of posts from someone like that tiresome Irk Daggers & he should really learn to keep his big,obnoxious nose out of my business !!! What a Forum Fop he is if ever their was one ???!!!

If you don't 'need it' then try to use correct grammar, punctuation and stop acting like a turd with added peanuts.

You mum must love having you in the house - cleanest windows in the street, I bet.

I woul

I would be more than happy to donate to the running costs of the site .......but of course that would be subject to me receiving t......

hmmm Cash for Cameron gets everywhere doesnt it.

If Wherethefoxhat is suddenly our next moderator... there will be questions!! Its time for Webbo to fess up, how many lunches did it take?

Archived