Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Watch the throne: UK tour!

So Kanye and Jay Z have finally decided to bring it to Europe :)

London: 25th May??(I think)

Manchester: 11th June

Brum: 14th June

I'm sure there's a select few on here as excited as me! I'm hoping to make brum.

Any other FT'ers going or hoping to??

I'd get involved but my level of interest wouldn't be so high as to pay £50 plus.

I'm inclined to say the same thing.

Love the album and a fan of both, particularly Kanye's latest album but I don't know whether I want to spend that much on them.

O2 Priority sold out after around half an hour so its down to whats left after AMEX priority on Friday morning.

Brum is 61 quid

Manchester 64 quid

Fees included.

Think I may have to do some borrowing too as pay day isn't until monday!

Strangely when I saw Jay Z at the LG Arena tickets were available up until the day and there was still plenty of room when we got there, obviously the appeal of the two of them and the success of the album has brought about a different kind of popularity.

In London on 19th, 20th and 21st.

Might be getting tickets for the 20th :D.

Haven't seen Kanye since 2009's O2 Wireless gig at Hyde Park, and not see Jay-Z since 2010 at Ally Pally. Latter was definitely better but both were pretty special occasions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived