Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"What is the Melbourne song?"

This is great! We can be the first club in the country to steal this chant - everyone will think we've invented it, and we can get annoyed when another club nicks it off us.

I really like "We Love You", and the effect it's had on the atmosphere at our games, but I think it's in danger of being overdone. It'd be good to have two chants that everyone joins in with.

I have always wanted us to sing this, although we are only a 'one-team' City.

Just needs a ringleader if you like, Jobber could belt this out from the drum, with the horde repeating.

Leicester, Leicester!

Come on you boys in blue, come on you boys in blue!

Leicester is blue and white, Leicester is blue and white!

This is one that defeinitely needs not to be rushed. The da da da da bit will sound absolutely brilliant if belted out at a slow-ish pace by a large number, it would lose it's effect if done quickly.

I always thought one of the best sounding chants is that 'fields of Anfield Road' (or whatever it's called) that Liverpool fans do. It sounds very inspiring but it would sound rubbish if they did it quickly. This chant sort of reminds me of that.

We've got 90 minutes, there's no need to get through chants as quickly as possible.

I have always wanted us to sing this, although we are only a 'one-team' City.

Just needs a ringleader if you like, Jobber could belt this out from the drum, with the horde repeating.

Leicester, Leicester!

Come on you boys in blue, come on you boys in blue!

Leicester is blue and white, Leicester is blue and white!

I fvcking love that one, I've thought it too in the past but maybe a bit more of a variation from Celtic.

Honestly, a catchy little tune that gets everyone going then everyone belting out "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEICESTEEEEEEEEER" would sound class.

Get everyone to spread the word! Get the players to RT! Hoping L1 can start this tuesday. But I am going Peterborough so would love to do it there

I have told some of the lads at Leicester To RT this so hopefully they will and people will see this and Maybe Join in if somebody starts it , Because i will certainly join in + I'm in the K stand so There sould be a from there singing it with me

This is one that defeinitely needs not to be rushed. The da da da da bit will sound absolutely brilliant if belted out at a slow-ish pace by a large number, it would lose it's effect if done quickly.

I always thought one of the best sounding chants is that 'fields of Anfield Road' (or whatever it's called) that Liverpool fans do. It sounds very inspiring but it would sound rubbish if they did it quickly. This chant sort of reminds me of that.

We've got 90 minutes, there's no need to get through chants as quickly as possible.

We can't do that. At all. Though I'm not sure whether or not you're suggesting we should or just using it as an example, to be fair.

It's just them changing the words to the Fields of Athenry, a famous Irish protest song, also sung by Celtic, Munster RFC and the Irish rugby and football national teams. Big Irish community in Liverpool, not a big Irish community in Leicester.

Would be very weird.

(Although, lets be honest, "It's so lonely round the fields of Raw Dykes Road" would be ****ing hilarious.)

Tom Hopper and Tom Kennedy have both Retweeted a tweet i put to them saying to Spread the message about singing it at Leicester! :scarf:

who else did you send it to? incase you missed any out theres schlupp, nuge, ledge, king, danns, pelts, logan, smith, konchesky and marshall! think thats it apart from afew academy players. :scarf:

oh yeah and howard

who else did you send it to? incase you missed any out theres schlupp, nuge, ledge, king, danns, pelts, logan, smith, konchesky and marshall! think thats it apart from afew academy players. :scarf:

oh yeah and howard

oh yeah and howard

The main person i tweeted was the man himself , Lee Jobber , But he hasnt retweeted Yet. But can you help out By tweeting the same thing to people aswell

Archived