Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"What is the Melbourne song?"

We can't do that. At all. Though I'm not sure whether or not you're suggesting we should or just using it as an example, to be fair.

It's just them changing the words to the Fields of Athenry, a famous Irish protest song, also sung by Celtic, Munster RFC and the Irish rugby and football national teams. Big Irish community in Liverpool, not a big Irish community in Leicester.

Would be very weird.

(Although, lets be honest, "It's so lonely round the fields of Raw Dykes Road" would be ****ing hilarious.)

lol

Yeh I was just using it as an example, I wasn't suggesting we actually sing that song. The Melbourne chant sort of reminds me of it with the slow da da da bit.

The main person i tweeted was the man himself , Lee Jobber , But he hasnt retweeted Yet. But can you help out By tweeting the same thing to people aswell

yeah sent one to stringer! ive seen king has retweeted it already i'll get worjing on the others.

Jobber is well aware of this song and quite happy to do it, just needs a few to get it going. I will hopefully be standing next to him on Tuesday so will talk to him about it bu will need some to sing it.

No song from Victory last night Glory-Glory I just hope that city can get on a run like Glory have since Xmas

No victory fans were there, last game of the season with nothing to play for is not worth 8 hours sitting on a plane.

Hope this gets going, really enjoying the new chants to mix with our old ones. Loved how we sung louder when we conceded against dull the other day, so much better than moaning at the players as it really gets them going.

Archived