Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"What is the Melbourne song?"

100% is a bit over the top, I still fvcking hate them with the passion, and you know very well that a minority of them hate us.

Lets face it, our home fans are mainly just lazy fat chavy arseholes who can't be arsed when we aren't delivering on the pitch. Our players are mainly quitters too though which doesn't set a great example. In all the previous games against Forest the atmosphere's been great, even in the away game when we lost 5-1.

But there's a negativity about us when we're at home and it doesn't make us sound or look very good.

It's not too far over the top, 99% then, I've been arguing the corner for us/Forest's mutual hatred for ages but last night... sorry, that wasn't rivals, that was just a local game. I hate Forest but it's definitely pretty one way, they do chirp up when they win and yes they have a fair few who hate us but lets face it, we're about the only club our side to have such little in terms of any sort of rivalry.

Seems to me like it takes a goal from either side to get our fans going these days.

Shit get-out excuse unfortunately, Newcastle v Sunderland, Birmingham v Villa, Ipswich v Norwich, they could all be as bad as last night's game and I guarantee the atmosphere would've still pissed on that.

Last night was the night I accepted we really are 100% rival-less.

Agree with your point, but that game is the most sterile derby i've seen to date. I'm sure they dislike each other, but that's only because they're about 200miles from any other club!

Agree with your point, but that game is the most sterile derby i've seen to date. I'm sure they dislike each other, but that's only because they're about 200miles from any other club!

It pisses over anything we have, who is seriously arsed by the distance between them?

I think we're geographically and historically just unlucky when it comes to rivalries.

I blame Wellens.

personally I think it is shite but it's better than nought. What I can't understand is what's wrong with:

When you're feeling tired and weary

My old man said be a forest fan

Never felt more like singing the blues

When you're smiling

Ewan is a welshman

We all live in a a blue and white kop

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal

And it's Leicester City, Leicester City FC

Hark now hear, the Leicester sing

If I had the wings of an eagle, if I had the arse of a crow

We are blue, we are white we are ****ing dynamite

Still if we have to keep twizzling scarves or repeatedly singing Benny Marshall to a a song that sounds as if we have a gally full of 500 slaves rowing us across the north sea with the under 12's then so it is...........................

THIS!......Much better songs than that gay shit!

Just wondering.

Did this chant get going yesterday?.

there was a few of us down at the front that tried to get it going on a few occasions, didn't take off too great

• 9 months later...

Archived