Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"What is the Melbourne song?"

He should just do the same as the Melbourne one does, however when it's the "daaa daaa daaa daaaaa" bit, don't add in all the extras, just keep it the same as WLY style beat.

Slower he does it, the less tired he'll get too.

Some quotes from Lee on twitter:

"just seen it.. can't work out what the beat could be inbetween"

"Not sure the Melbourne song will be in place for tommorrow as I've got to..1.. hear it.. 2.. try and piece a beat to it..3 fit it in lol"

"Maybe the quick drum beat in the we love u chant would work for Melbourne if slowed down slightly.. they seem quite simular.. ish"

hmmmmmmm...

Well done to all those who got this going tonight, keeperseverngand it will catch on more.

No it won't. Sadly we are surrounded by absolute wankers at this stadium.

They'd rather stand there in silence singing nothing. Because they're well cool with their silence. Twats.

was good to hear, agree if it gets repeated it will catch on, someone said on the match thread they thought it sounded shit and hoped it didnt get sung again but all songs have to start somewhere.. once more now it and sing it then will be better..

No it won't. Sadly we are surrounded by absolute wankers at this stadium.

They'd rather stand there in silence singing nothing. Because they're well cool with their silence. Twats.

Got to keep trying once one of those you describe sing it the rest of their flock will follow, don't give up yet. Yes it's frustrating me and Salty were the Only ones singing it away from the main group but after a few repeats of it some began to clap and others looked as though they thought they should be singing.

I was in K1 today but enough sang it to be heard in the Kop.

Got to keep trying once one of those you describe sing it the rest of their flock will follow, don't give up yet. Yes it's frustrating me and Salty were the Only ones singing it away from the main group but after a few repeats of it some began to clap and others looked as though they thought they should be singing.

I was in K1 today but enough sang it to be heard in the Kop.

I was singing it in K the first half, as loud as I could. But everyone around me was just an absolute tosser. I wouldn't mind if they tried to sing something else instead. But they didn't, they just stood there doing nothing. So pissed off with our fans tonight, evertime I start to think we have a good lot they have a night like this.

Archived