Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"What is the Melbourne song?"

It was attempted tonight but it didnt catch on. Very difficult when fans are dissinterested because the game is so poor.

Certainly was, fair play to those (mainly in L) who tried to get it going.

Game was poor fair enough but this is our biggest local derby. Not good enough from the majority of our lot.

If Jobber could do the beat to it then people would have joined in. Singing the words were fine it was the 'la la la la' bit that people fvcked up on.

The people who were leading it in L were doing it fine. People on the whole just weren't trying. And not just with this chant, there was a general half hearted attitude from most tonight.

Do people not go there trying to create noise and enjoy themselves? Do people not try to show some pride in themselves and us as a group? What's the point if we are just going to be quiet? Where is people's pride on a ngiht like tonight?

These depressing wankers should be more like they were on Saturday.

I was singing it in K the first half, as loud as I could. But everyone around me was just an absolute tosser. I wouldn't mind if they tried to sing something else instead. But they didn't, they just stood there doing nothing. So pissed off with our fans tonight, evertime I start to think we have a good lot they have a night like this.

I think I could be to blame, every time I move from SK1 to anywhere near L 1 the atmosphere isn't as good. it was funny though when I sang Tip Toe through the Trent end everyone looked at me like I was a wierdo.

I think I could be to blame, every time I move from SK1 to anywhere near L 1 the atmosphere isn't as good. it was funny though when I sang Tip Toe through the Trent end everyone looked at me like I was a wierdo.

lol

sounds like it's the opposite of your fault

Yeah it never really got going.

Surely though Kitchandro I should be able to sing what I want...? I do not like the Melbourne song at all, so I don't want to get it sung. Simple.

So sing something else? If you sing nothing it's just shit. Majority of people round me like to criticise but sing fvck all

It's a start to be fair.

But on the whole the atmosphere tonight was utterly pathetic. Really does sum up how rival-less we are, Forest's end was fvcking laughable and ours wasn't much better, there is no side who would be that quiet at home to their so called main rivals, absolutely no-one.

Really, really shit night.

Hi all,

I like this song. Not an absolute favourite but up for singing it.

Has anyone considered asking the facebook groups to status it?

I am considering doing, I think with the unofficial one at least will do it. Not sure about the official one with it being a Melbourne song but worth a go I guess? Some of the groups are well followed.

Cheers.

So sing something else? If you sing nothing it's just shit. Majority of people round me like to criticise but sing fvck all

What row you on Kitchandro? I'm down on Row CC in K1 and we have a good little bunch of guys down here that sing and get behind our boys and are not affraid to help start getting the new chants going...

My point is, if you don't like it where you are, come on down to us, there is a seat right in front of me that is never taken... guy was there for a couple games at start of season but never returned, wasted season ticket seat...

back on topic, this song was attempted last night... a bit poorly in my view.. but only because it's NEW and not many know the words and the rythmn for it... including myself, I found me ****ing up a few times (that could have been down to the beer though) lol...

But, if we keep at it, it will catch on, there will always be supporters that won't like certain song and won't sing them... some don't sing at all but that shouldn't stop those of us that do want to try out new chants giving them a fair airing over a few games to try and encourage others around us to get on to them

i had to watch the game on the stream last night as couldnt make it but could hear it being sung so a few must have been singing it.

All "new" songs take a couple of goes as people need to learn them, its not like using a regular chant and just changing the words (i.e the fooking konchesky song which was used for morgan also at the same match... )

if people stick with it and sing it again it should catch on, was thinking about the la la la part and how can see this part making the song popular as people can jump up and down etc with it like a "lets all haver a disco" type part...

personally I think it is shite but it's better than nought. What I can't understand is what's wrong with:

When you're feeling tired and weary

My old man said be a forest fan

Never felt more like singing the blues

When you're smiling

Ewan is a welshman

We all live in a a blue and white kop

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal

And it's Leicester City, Leicester City FC

Hark now hear, the Leicester sing

If I had the wings of an eagle, if I had the arse of a crow

We are blue, we are white we are ****ing dynamite

Still if we have to keep twizzling scarves or repeatedly singing Benny Marshall to a a song that sounds as if we have a gally full of 500 slaves rowing us across the north sea with the under 12's then so it is...........................

Peterborough's the place to get it started, try it on Saturday and I know I'll join in!

Agreed a lot more will join in as they are pissed and once people start joining in it'll catch on. Decent try last night tbf. And for people saying it was a shit atmosphere last night, I thought we were the best we've been for a night game in a long time. Keep it up boys!

It's a start to be fair.

But on the whole the atmosphere tonight was utterly pathetic. Really does sum up how rival-less we are, Forest's end was fvcking laughable and ours wasn't much better, there is no side who would be that quiet at home to their so called main rivals, absolutely no-one.

Might have something to do with the mediocre game of football.

personally I think it is shite but it's better than nought. What I can't understand is what's wrong with:

When you're smiling

Ewan is a welshman

Still if we have to keep twizzling scarves or repeatedly singing Benny Marshall to a a song that sounds as if we have a gally full of 500 slaves rowing us across the north sea with the under 12's then so it is...........................

Funny, I didn't hear anyone attempt over half those songs

It's a start to be fair.

TBF apart from the Old Firm is there a derby match in Britain that has a decent atmosphere? Our football crowds are so sterile, you watch Liverpool-Utd, Arsenal-Spurs, Millwall-West Ham on tele and there all shite!

Last night wasn't bad for 60 mins and wasn't helped by the dross on show.

Forest turning up in a minibus and doing a sponsered silence added to the shit situation.

When you're smiling

Ewan is a welshman

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal has been ruined by that stupid pissing 'moooooooooooore' bit

From the West Stand the atmosphere sounded pretty good. It went a bit quiet about half way through the second half but it wasn't the most thrilling game to be fair. There were even people singing in the West Stand! I didn't though as I have forgotten how.

So well done everyone...but me.

Might have something to do with the mediocre game of football.

Shit get-out excuse unfortunately, Newcastle v Sunderland, Birmingham v Villa, Ipswich v Norwich, they could all be as bad as last night's game and I guarantee the atmosphere would've still pissed on that.

Last night was the night I accepted we really are 100% rival-less.

Shit get-out excuse unfortunately, Newcastle v Sunderland, Birmingham v Villa, Ipswich v Norwich, they could all be as bad as last night's game and I guarantee the atmosphere would've still pissed on that.

100% is a bit over the top, I still fvcking hate them with the passion, and you know very well that a minority of them hate us.

Lets face it, our home fans are mainly just lazy fat chavy arseholes who can't be arsed when we aren't delivering on the pitch. Our players are mainly quitters too though which doesn't set a great example. In all the previous games against Forest the atmosphere's been great, even in the away game when we lost 5-1.

But there's a negativity about us when we're at home and it doesn't make us sound or look very good.

Wouldn't say we're rival-less, just in a situation were Derby-Forest hate each other more than us but we've got Cov who hate us but we don't give two shits about them.

100% is a bit over the top, I still fvcking hate them with the passion, and you know very well that a minority of them hate us.

Lets face it, our home fans are mainly just lazy fat chavy arseholes who can't be arsed when we aren't delivering on the pitch. Our players are mainly quitters too though which doesn't set a great example. In all the previous games against Forest the atmosphere's been great, even in the away game when we lost 5-1.

But there's a negativity about us when we're at home and it doesn't make us sound or look very good.

****ing hell your on one more than me tonight!

Archived