Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Summer 2012 Transfer Wish List

I don't think we need too many players and i don't think the owners will give us the money for it either after last years summer signings. We just need to do a bit of tweaking here and there and tighten up the back. Hopefully Becks will come in a different spirit next year and show us the talent that we all know is inside him and he could easily be a great goal scorer next year. Maybe a holding CM to string it all together?

Guest parky0607

Matt Phillips will come with a higher price tag as he has already got heads turning AND he is right footed - which we dont need with Marshall. A better option would be Tom Ince, left footed, quicker, better feet and got a cracking shot.

Going to the Fleetwood game tomorrow, so will report back on how Vardy plays just like a good scout :P

For me I'd like:

Jamie Vardy, Tom Ince, Ched Evans (If we lose a striker / dont sign Vardy), Chester, a decent CM

Matt Phillips will come with a higher price tag as he has already got heads turning AND he is right footed - which we dont need with Marshall. A better option would be Tom Ince, left footed, quicker, better feet and got a cracking shot.

Going to the Fleetwood game tomorrow, so will report back on how Vardy plays just like a good scout :P

For me I'd like:

Jamie Vardy, Tom Ince, Ched Evans (If we lose a striker / dont sign Vardy), Chester, a decent CM

currently on trial for rape. not really what we want at the club.

well who would you take? Stewart/Brady 19/20 years old or Robinson who is 23?

Well obviously Stewart/Brady, but that's nothing to do with age, more with the fact that Robinson is nothing more than mediocre. :)

First of all we need to get rid of players like Oakley, Howard, Pantsil, & Mills etc. as they are way past it, and not playing them is wasting money and places in the 25-man squad. I think our defence needs serious strengthening. There's a few players in the Premier League who could cut it at City if they want to drop a division, e.g. Owen, Faurlin, Hargreaves (I know we were linked with him last summer and we were close to getting him until moneybags swooped in), and players in this division could be up for joining us e.g. Cameron Stewart, Carlton Cole must be fed up of bench warming at West Ham, Chris Gunter, Nathaniel Clyne. We need to sign players who can either guarantee us goals/clean sheets or players with serious potential who can already cut it in the Championship and will be ready for the Prem once we get up.

First of all we need to get rid of players like Oakley, Howard, Pantsil, & Mills etc. as they are way past it, and not playing them is wasting money and places in the 25-man squad. I think our defence needs serious strengthening. There's a few players in the Premier League who could cut it at City if they want to drop a division, e.g. Owen, Faurlin, Hargreaves (I know we were linked with him last summer and we were close to getting him until moneybags swooped in), and players in this division could be up for joining us e.g. Cameron Stewart, Carlton Cole must be fed up of bench warming at West Ham, Chris Gunter, Nathaniel Clyne. We need to sign players who can either guarantee us goals/clean sheets or players with serious potential who can already cut it in the Championship and will be ready for the Prem once we get up.

You say Mills is past it, which he isn't, he's just an idiot, then suggest Owen and Hargreaves...:blink:

You say Mills is past it, which he isn't, he's just an idiot, then suggest Owen and Hargreaves... :blink:

Mills could never cut it for us in my opinion anyway, an opinion that lots of people share...

And I think Owen and Hargreaves could do a reasonable job for us if they could stay fit, only for one season to help us get up, then we can get somebody younger, better once we get promotion

Archived