Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Summer 2012 Transfer Wish List

Why is everyone going for big names or the must have players? We already have those type of players and bringing in more from that calibre is not going to make things right.

Anthony gerrard (free)

Robert Koren (free)

Jamie Vardy

Adam hammill/Michael kightly

Harry Kane (loan)

Robbie Brady (loan)

Offer mills to wolves in return for hammill or kightly, sell a couple of fringe players, to add to those released = no big transfer outlay, far reduced wage bill overall. Progress.

Hammill has been absolutely dreadful at Middlesbrough on loan, a ton of stepovers and no end product at all.

Agree with what everyone says about Wood, would really like to see him here.

Jack butland (back up GK)

Kyle Naughton/ Nathanial Clyne RB

Luke Chambers/ James Chester CB

Jacob Butterfield/ Lewis McGugan/ Nick Powell CM

Robert Snodgrass/ George Boyd/ Cameron Stewart/ Matt Phillips WM

Lacina Traore/ Wilfred Zaha/Hugo Rodellega/ Jamie Vardy/ Jay Rodrigez ST

These are the players I believe we should be looking at, not signing all obviously but I believe these would push us in the right direction.

Guest parky0607

(To add)

Snodgrass

Vardy

Hamill

Henry

Trotter

Your list was going so well until it reached Henry (by this im presuming Wolves player?)- In which case I dont think I could forgive him for that horrific foul last season!

What everyone on here wants to buy will eventually lead to a massive downfall. Haven't you all learnt from this season?

I think the players have performed alright, i just feel they're used as a scapegoat. Players like : Beckford, Nugent, Konchesky, Danns, Schmeichel, Marshall, Drinkwater all look good don't they?

Schmeichel

Peltier Gerrard Morgan Konchesky

Mcleary Danns Drinkwater Marshall

Beckford Danns

I think is good enough to win the league! would add mcleary and gerrard (both out of contract) and Chris Wood for £2m has the target man(paid for by the sale of Matt Mills or possible swap! Also waghorn will be back. Nice and cheap summer for the owners,no need to spend loads on chester,stewart etc! squad is nearly there.

I was talking about players like Abe, Ball, Fernandes, Mills, Johnson, Beckford and St. Ledger. Not their quality of play (which is top notch), their attitude towards playing for LCFC.

With the lack on inconsistency this season, it is clear that we need to improve somewhere on the field. I just wondered who you guys would like to see us sign. Personally, I think we need a new RB, a couple of CM's and a big target man upfront. I'd like to see us go for Faurlin at QPR. Been out injured and will probably not get a look in after Hughes has had a summer transfer window, so might be worth a bid. I wouldn't mind us signing Gunter at Forest or Clyne from Palace. The target man I'd like to see brought in would be Futacs from Portsmouth. We should be able to sign him as Portsmouth are 99% going down. I'd like to see us go for someone like Powell or Butterfield as the other midfielder, but they will probably go to Premiership clubs, so if we fail there, Matt Phillips at Blackpool. Young and promising winger which could provide the width that we've lacked for many years.

Just a thought

Like we will be, surely? :unsure:

Schmeichel

Peltier Gerrard Morgan Konchesky

Mcleary Danns Drinkwater Marshall

Beckford Danns

I think is good enough to win the league! would add mcleary and gerrard (both out of contract) and Chris Wood for £2m has the target man(paid for by the sale of Matt Mills or possible swap! Also waghorn will be back. Nice and cheap summer for the owners,no need to spend loads on chester,stewart etc! squad is nearly there.

Danns playing twice?

As for Mills I really don't see him going anywhere attitude and wages will stop him going.

He really is gonna be hard to shift also I know it's not his fault but his price tag for what he has done.

Sorry if he don't get a good wage offer I think he's the type to say fvck it pay me my mega wage for fvck all.

If he had really wanted to play why did he not take the loan move to Leeds if it was true?

Seen a couple of people say Mcleary. Personally I'd rather take Majewski from Forest. As for a new winger, Liam Lawrence? Hayden Mullins also from Portsmouth would be a steady signing. Jordan Slew on loan from Blackburn maybe? But he's no better than Schlupp to be fair. Definitely have Nuge and Beckford as our 2 main strikers. We don't need a load of signings again, starting to see signs of certain players gelling into the team, eg. Ben Marshall.

Archived