Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannyjpage

2012/13 Fixture List

I'd just quite like any away anywhere near my house to be at a normal facking time.

Last year we had Blackpool, Burnley, Birmingham, Coventry, Derby and Leeds all away from 3pm. That's literally every away near the North West. I could probably have still got to Leeds but it cost like 9 million quid so be arsed.

Wolves, Blackburn, Sheff Wed and probably Bolton all joining our division is good for us round here too. Until they're on Wednesdays or on Monday nights or something daft.

The lack of Saturday 3pm's are a joke.

For what it's worth, we've not won a Saturday 3pm in the league away from home since Scunthorpe in March 2011, before that it was Hull on new years day 2011. Shows to me a lack of them and just Leicester's general shitness on the road.

The season starts nearly 2 weeks later than the one just gone. :/

Aye it's down to the olympics and that's the reason it appears the league cup will be our opener. The season however based on the play-off final date will be finishing a week later so maybe that's another midweek game? Or better, one less international.

Really love the new fixtures I do for some reason. Love to know why.

How is MK a shit away day, from a neutral i'd prefer it to sheffield united's shithole..

How is it a shit away day?

Part-timers out in force, horrendously dull atmosphere, the view's kack for a modern ground, absolutely nothing near the ground, seriously it's even worse than Cov.

All this on top of the fact they're a joke club that stole another. I immensely doubt I'd be handing money over to them a second time.

EDIT; "From a neutral" lol you live in MK. How are you POSSIBLY a neutral to that.

That really isn't that far away.

I assume the League Cup draw will be on the same day?

Always look forward to this day for whatever reason, I know you know what games you'll have but I guess it's the case of when, and the fact you can plan for the season ahead.

I heard that this year, our opening game is actually going to be the League Cup first round due to the season kicking off later?

This year I hope for the following;

- The away games at Bristol City, Blackpool, Charlton, Palace, Birmingham (if they stay), Derby, Forest, Sheff Weds, Barnsley, Hull (If it's Saturday 3pm we'll take loads again), Blackburn, and all the other NW games to be Saturday 3pm's, really not arsed about the rest.

- Forest at home to be a Saturday 3pm.

- The dull, shit aways like Middlesbrough to be midweek.

- Not a single game on a Sunday or Monday (although that'll never happen).

To be fair there's actually more good aways than shit next season, in terms of aways we'll be losing from this season, Reading, Southampton, Coventry and Doncaster won't be missed (although I had a good night at Saints in fairness), Portsmouth's a bit of a loss although even that's never lived up to expectations, yet we gain Charlton, Sheff Weds, potentially Sheff Utd too, Blackburn, Wolves and potentially get QPR back, and Bolton wouldn't be horrendous seeing as we've not been there in years.

Watch MK come up and ruin it.

I think you're being a bit optimistic with all that!

We all know one of the midlands games will not be a Saturday 3pm, last season it was Brum and Derby.

No doubt Sky will cock one up as usual

Really want Birmingham to be a Saturday 3pm, got a feeling it's got a lot of potential yet never lived up to it due to the fact it was a dreadful encounter and the fact they made it my absolute nightmare kick off time of early Sunday.

Trouble is the fixtures will get published but we all know you cannot book anything in advance simply because you know Sky will chop and change the timings and even days to suit what they think will get the best viewing figures at any given time.

It's things like that , that make you realise just who is running modern day football.

We all know one of the midlands games will not be a Saturday 3pm, last season it was Brum and Derby.

No doubt Sky will cock one up as usual

I don't mind them moving Midlands games as much as I do others purely because they're often more convenient, than say, Southampton on a Monday night.

Those two kick off times were absolute horrors though. Birmingham was plain dreadful and Derby, what the fvck was the Thursday night all about?

We can't play any games at home until the Paralympics are over in September...feel sorry for us!

Also, Carling Cup 1st Round is the first game of

the season...note this!

So for them 2 weeks in September we will not be playing at home?? Surely our first game will be at home then?

Archived