Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sousa says Leicester can get Promoted next season

Bollocks did he do you really think Mandy has that much money I think not it was the Thais signing as a make pace to keep the fans on side, his very presence in the semi final playoffs at home undermined NP's work and was one of a number of factors that led to us failing, the players didn't believe in him for starters his training regime every thing about him was so wrong, what makes it even more surprising is the Thais have a close friendship with him, if I was them I would stay well clear.

So you're saying he was trying to get us relegated?

Going back to the original subject, I don't get some of the vitriol being spat in Sousa's direction here. when the guy's singing our praises basically!!

Sure, he was unconventional in interviews and how he came across as a bit of a show off and even arrogant on other occasions but that is just his persona, you can't hate the guy for that surely! Ok, he's not like his fellow countryman Mourinho and he didn't do great in his time here but what's done is done! I. for one was gutted when Pearson upped sticks to Hull in 2010 for whatever reason, leading to Sousa's contorversial appointment - but it wasn't Sousa's fault that our set up wasn't how it had been for him at Swansea previously and the fact that he didn't have an english mentality when it came to coaching and fitness along with his backroom staff. He was trying to get it right by doing things like making the popular signing of Waghorn after his successful loan spell here the previous season, to name a few things - but he didn't deliberately set out to drag the club down and undo all of Pearson's good work from the previous two seasons, it's just the way things panned out for him sadly! I was relieved when Sven came to our immediate rescue, don't get me wrong but what I'm saying here is that Sousa was trying to get it right, it might have been that we were deep in the mire by the time he did had the Thais not acted so quickly by sacking him and appointing Sven but he didn't come here to drag the club back to League One! The stick he's been given by some on here is mind boggling to be frank!

If we had stuck with him your vitriol would have been as bad as anyone else. He was so out of his depth it beggared belief. but above all of that he got ambition mixed up with ability. And the one thing I hated him for right from the start was his presence at the play off semi final. The dirty back stabbing bastard knew full well he had been given the job and that Pearson was going to be squeezed out, His behaviour was to quote you " mind boggling to be frank "

I've never forgiven him for Lamey and Moreno.

For a bloke who preached about playing passing football, signing two guys with less footballing ability than a tree stump was just a sign of the bullshit that was Paulo Sousa.

I've never forgiven him for Lamey and Moreno.

For a bloke who preached about playing passing football, signing two guys with less footballing ability than a tree stump was just a sign of the bullshit that was Paulo Sousa.

He did sign Vigor though, who was quality.

Apart from that however I can't think of one good thing he did for us, his appointment mist of been Milan playing a sick and twisted joke on us before he left :devil:....Surely? lol:whistle:

I know it didn't work out for him here, but I like him. Top footballer, and a top man. I'd like to see him get a job in England again.

carnt say i agree with that. in an interview he was asked about lcfc (just after he was sacked) he said whats done is done and walked off

carnt say i agree with that. in an interview he was asked about lcfc (just after he was sacked) he said whats done is done and walked off

I said I liked him on a personal level, as a person, which I don't think has anything to do with what you're saying (don't understand why you quoted me tbf...) Also, what do you expect him to say after he was sacked? He loves the club forever?

Why is anyone even bothered about what Sousa predicts for City next season?

Sousa is history.

I have nothing against the man at all... I'm sure he had good intentions for the club but for whatever reason, they didn't come off.

Strangely, I have more sympathy for Sousa than I ever will for Sven... At least I believe that Sousa was trying to instill a brand of football onto the club whereas I simply think Sven did not have a fookin clue as to what he wanted to do.

I said I liked him on a personal level, as a person, which I don't think has anything to do with what you're saying (don't understand why you quoted me tbf...) Also, what do you expect him to say after he was sacked? He loves the club forever?

Ignore him, anyone who thinks you spell can't with a r in it is not worth arguing wih.

Archived