Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Championship Lineup Complete

The league is so weak that it's very concievable we could get promoted, even though our squad is still very average at this point.

I'm not expecting much but a play-off place is well within our reach, but we still need quite a bit of good business before August.

I usually agree with you but saying the Champ will be 'weak' next season!

WTF!!

lol

Barnsley

Birmingham

Blackburn

Blackpool

Bolton

Brighton

Bristol City

Burnley

Cardiff

Charlton

Crystal Palace

Derby

Huddesfield

Hull

Ipswich

Leicester

Leeds United

Middlesbrough

Nottm Forest

Millwall

Peterborough

Sheff Wed

Watford

Wolves

It seems to have a very different look for next year, definitely looks a weaker league but we've got to take advantage of that

I agree with Libertine Dream and with the new division looking at it we should at least be looking for a top 6 finish and i expect at least a ten point improvement in the league.

Feel very optomistic about the new season and so glad i have just ordered a season ticket for the upcoming season. I would also prefer getting some of the hard teams out early on.

I think if we play well, get more wins than defeats, and score more goals than we let in then we could make the play offs this year and I honestly believe that you dicks. As an aside, I think Pearsons new signings are magnificent creatures

Don Goodman would approve of that comment.

So , what would be considered as 'good enough' for us? Would a top 4 finish see Pearson get sacked?

think the owners will judge Pearson the same as Erickson if were not in top 6 after 15 games i could see him getting the sack. Top 6 has to be the aim and tbh i see no reason why we shouldnt challenge for that at a minimum.

The owners probably think the season ends after 15 games.... :whistle:

I would hazard a guess they want top two and nothing else will suffice this season so an average of two points a game will get you auto.

Big Job for NP

Really like the look of this league, there isn't one away game that I wouldn't look forward too.

Even the aways which look less appealing (Charlton, Hull) have added spice with past managers/bad blood. Brighton was shite last year but has the potential to be decent. Looking forward to visiting the Reebok and Ewood again, cheap tickets and loads available!

Cardiff is probably the only one I wont bother with as it feels like my 2nd home after the past few seasons. HATE that ground/team/club,

I am also looking forward to another competitve season. There are so many strong teams again. Looking forward to the away games as well. Quite a few Lancashire away days!

So , what would be considered as 'good enough' for us?

Anywhere between 1st and 6th would do me. I think the owner's would be pleased with that as well, although we all want automatic.

I think we are all going to be very surprised at the kind of football we are going to play under Pearson next season. I also think he will do what he did for us and then Hull in terms of putting his faith in youth and desire.

It is evident that the owners have wised up in terms of stability and backed him thus far and will stick with him until at least the end of next season.

Yes you can quote me this is going to be a very successful year.

I think we are all going to be very surprised at the kind of football we are going to play under Pearson next season. I also think he will do what he did for us and then Hull in terms of putting his faith in youth and desire.

It is evident that the owners have wised up in terms of stability and backed him thus far and will stick with him until at least the end of next season.

Yes you can quote me this is going to be a very successful year.

We will see, I guess I hope they do for stability sake because sacking a manager 15 games into the season cue last season didn't do our promotion challenge any good, whether NP is the right man to deliver promotion we will see in the fulness of time.

Archived