Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filberts Treat

Song they play before city games?

I'm pretty sure they play Republica, 'Ready to Go' before games.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3BmxjhmN20[/media]

I thought that he meant this one too. Only 23 and I am showing my age. Also with isn't it Robbie Williams with Let me entertain you that they played down Filbo.

Trying to think of the others they used to play but not coming up with much.

Don't worry lads I've been keeping my eye on the OS for 10 years for the stadium DJ job to show and when it does I will sort all these silly little issues out once and for all

Don't worry lads I've been keeping my eye on the OS for 10 years for the stadium DJ job to show and when it does I will sort all these silly little issues out once and for all

Ah ha.

My first request is Free bird. Followed by Don't Stop Believing if we're losing. Just play it randomly during the game. 30,000 singing don't stop believing would be hilarious.

Ah ha.

My first request is Free bird. Followed by Don't Stop Believing if we're losing. Just play it randomly during the game. 30,000 singing don't stop believing would be hilarious.

I dunno a bit too Glee for me mate...lol

Ah ha.

There was a thread about what would stop you going to the football. I didn't previously have and answer...but I do now!

There was a thread about what would stop you going to the football. I didn't previously have and answer...but I do now!

Ah ha! :D

Glee it up. We can have the most in-tune fans in the league. Keep your flares and ultras, we'll sing in key. Get that bloke who did those Army wives and get us a number one with When you're smiling. Then, only then will we be MASSIVE.

Archived