Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Torquay away

I'm carrying one spare with me as it stands, not got time to take it back for a refund either as I'm away this weekend so if anyone down south is interested then PM me.

I also have this on the foxestalk south west facebook page so 1st come 1st served.

Same,had to call up.

Where will everyone be drinking before the game?

No idea of anywhere close to the ground, if anyone is in Torquay for the day I recommend Mambos down in the town centre, big balcony looking over the harbour great drinking hole

any idea whether they've sold out foer this? need one more ticket

boots and laces at ground good for a drink for those asking as ground is a fair way out the town.

if you are short of a ticket i have one terrace one going spare can meet at ground before ko.

No idea of anywhere close to the ground, if anyone is in Torquay for the day I recommend Mambos down in the town centre, big balcony looking over the harbour great drinking hole

I concur.

I'll be arriving in town around 1pm so by the time I've checked in I should be hitting the boozers around 2pm. :beer::scarf:

hi to all you foxes , gulls fan here i come in peace, was intrested on some comments about the price of tickets for this match, some seem annoyed about paying £17 for paying to get into our ground but i think at todays priceas to watch football its not that bad, and we are still one of the cheapest in the league, if you went to gillingham they charge £23 for away fans and its got no roof, so i think standing in a SHED! AS RYAN HILLput it isnt bad , plus this is a big game for us against a team that lets face it has premier league written all over it and we like most in our league need the money and although we have a small ground we are proud of it, i hope you enjoy your day out in torquay ,enjoy the pubs, look forward to your thoughts!

hi to all you foxes , gulls fan here i come in peace, was intrested on some comments about the price of tickets for this match, some seem annoyed about paying £17 for paying to get into our ground but i think at todays priceas to watch football its not that bad, and we are still one of the cheapest in the league, if you went to gillingham they charge £23 for away fans and its got no roof, so i think standing in a SHED! AS RYAN HILLput it isnt bad , plus this is a big game for us against a team that lets face it has premier league written all over it and we like most in our league need the money and although we have a small ground we are proud of it, i hope you enjoy your day out in torquay ,enjoy the pubs, look forward to your thoughts!

Thanks! Have always liked Torquay. Good luck this season! I do t think we'll be making the Oremier League, we might scrape the play offs. We might be one of the biggest teams in the league along with Derby, Leeds, Wednesday, Forest but I just don't think we're good enough, we'll just have to wait and see.

yes we are a friendly club, we welcome away fans into boots and laces but it get very busy on match days so probably best to have a drink in town or there are a couple pubs not far from the ground, looking to the match, we gave reading a good match at ours last season taking them into extra time and losing the match in the last minute.good luck to you for the new season.

Archived