Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Torquay away

Terrace

- Adults £17.00, Seniors (65+) / Students (with valid NUS card) £13.00, Under 16's £6.00

Seating

- Adults £20.00, Seniors (65+) / Students (with valid NUS card) £16.00, Under 16's £6.00

Pretty disappointed with that in all honesty, confirmed for Tuesday 14th now but aye £17 & £20 for a League Cup first round game which'll cost us a lot travel wise anyway, will be amazed if we take a thousand to this now.

Pretty disappointed with that in all honesty, confirmed for Tuesday 14th now

Because its before the season, I was expecting it (and still believe it should be) on a Saturday afternoon, 3:00pm.

Because its before the season, I was expecting it (and still believe it should be) on a Saturday afternoon, 3:00pm.

I agree with I think the first round should added into like the pre season and played on a Saturday. Also another thing to mention it's going to cost a lot of money for fans to find digs. Unsure this will make a sell out mainly due to people will be still on holiday. I might go depending on funds both of my holidays are in July anyway.

Archived