Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Torquay away

hi to all you foxes , gulls fan here i come in peace, was intrested on some comments about the price of tickets for this match, some seem annoyed about paying £17 for paying to get into our ground but i think at todays priceas to watch football its not that bad, and we are still one of the cheapest in the league, if you went to gillingham they charge £23 for away fans and its got no roof, so i think standing in a SHED! AS RYAN HILLput it isnt bad , plus this is a big game for us against a team that lets face it has premier league written all over it and we like most in our league need the money and although we have a small ground we are proud of it, i hope you enjoy your day out in torquay ,enjoy the pubs, look forward to your thoughts!

It's expensive for a first round cup draw but I accept your comments and we need to keep the lower league clubs financially secure. Looking forward to being at a competative game on a terrace. Shame it's not a Saturday as we would have sold every seat you gave us. Good luck for your season after Tuesday night of course.

hi to all you foxes , gulls fan here i come in peace, was intrested on some comments about the price of tickets for this match, some seem annoyed about paying £17 for paying to get into our ground but i think at todays priceas to watch football its not that bad, and we are still one of the cheapest in the league, if you went to gillingham they charge £23 for away fans and its got no roof, so i think standing in a SHED! AS RYAN HILLput it isnt bad , plus this is a big game for us against a team that lets face it has premier league written all over it and we like most in our league need the money and although we have a small ground we are proud of it, i hope you enjoy your day out in torquay ,enjoy the pubs, look forward to your thoughts!

Price is fine by me, will be the cheapest Leicester match I have gone to watch since Penzance Vs Leicester pre season friendly Summer 1997 lol

thanks fox, how many do you reckon you will bring? reading brought just over 800 for a midweek cup game last year, yes we have to keep the prices up as we dont get great crowds but strangely are away support is 75% of our home support, took 2,000 to plymouth for the derby and average nearly 500 for away games as a norm, anyway enjoy tuesday, not too much though!

thanks fox, how many do you reckon you will bring? reading brought just over 800 for a midweek cup game last year, yes we have to keep the prices up as we dont get great crowds but strangely are away support is 75% of our home support, took 2,000 to plymouth for the derby and average nearly 500 for away games as a norm, anyway enjoy tuesday, not too much though!

Id be suprised if we bought 1k with us.

There'll be a few city fans in the home end too as my mate who lives there has his tickets there

Hi folks

Planning on going to this as i'm down in the south west. Am I best buying on the gate/online/for home/away end? Would appreciate any advice. Only occasionally do away days and if so always plan them well in advance.

Thank you!

Hi folks

Planning on going to this as i'm down in the south west. Am I best buying on the gate/online/for home/away end? Would appreciate any advice. Only occasionally do away days and if so always plan them well in advance.

Thank you!

Im sure you'll be able to buy on the gate for the away end, as I don't think we'll be selling out.

anyone know where people meeting before game for a beer as live in paignton and want a few jars before game and my pub to far from ground as ten mins in a taxi

We are meeting in the harbour, hope to be there by three. Some of our mates will already be there drinking as they are stopping overnight.

if you are planning to go in the home end be aware that they are hot on any away fans found in the home areas and you are likely to be ejected, we have had problem in the past with this and the police wont put up with it, dont want you spending all that money then getting chucked out, there are still plenty of tickets in the away end.

My son (aka GoddyFox) and I had already planned a weeks holiday in Devon this week, so this cup draw was perfect. Did a google search and booked a small hotel less than a mile from the ground, and we came down on Sunday. GoddyFox went down for breakfast yesterday morning with one of his Leicester city tops on, and the owner was most impressed as she's a city fan too. It's a small world indeed!

We'll be looking out for Leicester tops around town today!

Suncream ready, beach umbrella ready, bucket and spade ready, car already packed for the trek to Sunny Devon or should I take a raincoat. See you all there.

raincoat I'm afraid mate its been raining since Saturday night lol

Genuine question. Would make sense if they did a pick up near Bristol for those who lie in the south for this.

I would love it if it could come and pick me up too and take me to away matches

Archived