Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Elite Soccer Camps At LCFC! £75 for 3 days.

Leicester City are offering a unique opportunity for players born in 1999 and 2000 to attend an Elite Football Camp at the Club's Belvoir Drive training facility.

Staged by the Club's highly-productive Academy, the three-day camp will give youngsters the chance to follow in the footsteps of the Club's most famous Academy graduates, including Foxes greats like Gary Lineker and Peter Shilton, and new heroes such as Andy King and Jeffrey Schlupp.

Players will have the chance to train like the Foxes, will be taken through the academy coaching syllabus and will be given a comprehensive physical and technical assessment. In addition, players will receive extensive nutritional advice followed by elite athletes throughout the world of sport.

Once you have completed the training, you will be given an appraisal by our qualified Academy staff with advice on how to improve as a footballer, which, alongside the Academy's talent identification programme, could increase your chances of becoming a professional footballer!

Places on the Elite Football Camps are priced £75 for the three days, but places are limited so make sure you don't miss out.

WHEN AND WHERE:

Wednesday 18 July - Friday 20 July (10am-3pm)

Leicester City Football Club Academy, Belvoir Drive, Middlesex Road, Leicester, LE2 8HH

To book phone our Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000, email[email protected] or visit

www.lcfcdirect.com.

I was born in 1998 :thumbdown:

Lie then. Get in an play. I doubt they're going to ask for your birth certificate.

However, as I am 23, 6'4 and have a beard they're going to be more suspicious of me trying to get in.

Archived