Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
craigadams22

LCFC Shirts for sale

For sale ends at 12pm uk time today on my EBay is: Leicester City FC Home & Away Shirts with MATTOCK & HOWARD on the back (BOYS 7/8 Years), Burrda LCFC Home Shirt (XL Boys - 14 Years 2011/2012), Fox Leisure LCFC Home Shirt (1996/1998) Medium Mans, LCFC Fleece (Medium Mans), LCFC Home Shirt (2003/2005) FERDINAND Number 9 on the back (XXL Mans). Click link here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_nkw=leicester+city&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_armrs=1&_ssn=captcub2011

I'd suggest you use the MATTOCK shirt to clean the car with. I wore a MATTOCK shirt at the Pompey 6-1 defeat a couple of years ago, and took dogs abuse for it, both in the pub pre-match and at the ground. Dont inflict it on anyone else, just take a loss and destroy it.

I'd suggest you use the MATTOCK shirt to clean the car with. I wore a MATTOCK shirt at the Pompey 6-1 defeat a couple of years ago, and took dogs abuse for it, both in the pub pre-match and at the ground. Dont inflict it on anyone else, just take a loss and destroy it.

This...

No Leicester supporter in the world will ever buy a Leicester shirt with Mattock on the back!!

Archived