Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Safestanding Roadshow Coming to Leicester- Confirmation

No need to pick holes in someone who A isnt even a city fan and B goes out of his way to help fans across the country.

His statement clearly works so leave off

I don't agree. It's not reasonable to expect LCFC to sign a letter containing an incorrect fact. I don't put my name to letters that contain incorrect facts. Do you?

I don't agree. It's not reasonable to expect LCFC to sign a letter containing an incorrect fact. I don't put my name to letters that contain incorrect facts. Do you?

It is a form of words formulated with another Championship CEO at whose ground standing is also tolerated, though he would never admit this in public. Six or so other CEOs have agreed to the same or similar wording.

Having said that, if Susan wanted to reword it to reflect what currently happens, i.e. that stewards turn a blind eye to standing, but that this is not an entirely safe situation, I would be more than happy.

It is a form of words formulated with another Championship CEO at whose ground standing is also tolerated, though he would never admit this in public. Six or so other CEOs have agreed to the same or similar wording.

Having said that, if Susan wanted to reword it to reflect what currently happens, i.e. that stewards turn a blind eye to standing, but that this is not an entirely safe situation, I would be more than happy.

It seems rather optimistic to expect a CEO to admit that in writing. Good luck.

Foxblogger's fantastic, the lad is truly gifted at what he does.

I find it a little odd how Whelan's waited until after the event to reply but who knows if that's just a get-out and apology, or a genuine mistake. At least she did reply eventually.

Good signs coming from this but we've not won yet, nowhere near in-fact.

Archived