Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Safestanding Roadshow Coming to Leicester- Confirmation

Confirmed as spoke of in the other thread from 11am for an hour or so for any politicians etc to allow some privacy, though obviously cannot stop fans coming at that time.

Theres a few of us trying to get officials down and I'll email the fanzone tomorrow. We just need people to spread the word via any means necessary.

Maybe someone can start a Facebook group about it too?

Its the Counting House Pub from 11am (mainly from 12pm though)

Look out for some petition sheets to sign too.

Could the mods replace the old sticky with this please?

All shall be contacted. I believe Bilo was going to get in touch with the mayor

Leave the mayor and his chief officers to me as I know someone who may be able to help. Great work by the way.

I can confirm the highest ranking police officer involved with LCFC issues has accepted his invite.

Hi All,

I'll be there in time for when the pub opens at 11am ... so plenty of time for all the key people to be invited down to have a look.

Talking of your opponents on August 18th, look out for a 'safe standing silent movie' featuring a giant rabbit called Peter Burrown to be released next Wednesday.

All help in getting it to go viral much appreciated!

Watch out here for the link!

Just a quick update..

I've just emailed BBC RL and the Mercury to invite them. I've also emailed LCFC fanzone to invite any officials. Anyone who knows anyone else, please inform them/badger them into coming down.

I've requested some petition sheets off the FSF and hopefully will have some to be signed on the day.

Cheers

Archived