Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

Does Anyone Bother Supporting Our Academy At Belvior Drive?

Watched em win the league last season and watched em beat Bristol Rovers last Thursday 4-1. That Harry Panayiotou is an awsome player, He ripped rovers apart , He is so skillful and quick.

Try and get down there and support. Absolutely fantastic team , will defo win the league again and big chance in the fa cup too.

Used to go until they stopped us then got out of the habit, might try again this season although I wasn't best pleased with the lack of information about games and how they would alter the KO times without telling anyone.

1st home game is Derby County 25th Aug ( All kick offs are at 11am ).

Last season they were top goalscorers in the premier academy league. the frontline is fantastic. every week is goals goals goals. They make you proud to come from Leicester

Definately , The 2 boys up front Panayiotou and Dodoo are deadly .

I hope we see em soon cos believe me they look miles ahead of our first team strikers. Exciting to watch, bags of pace , and they never stop chasing down.

Just hope we dont lose em to a bigger club. I know for a fact they are getting a lot of interest from prem clubs.

And im not sure they have the height to please Pearson. Height before skill comes first for our first team I believe!!!!!!!

I hope we see em soon cos believe me they look miles ahead of our first team strikers. Exciting to watch, bags of pace , and they never stop chasing down.

Just hope we dont lose em to a bigger club. I know for a fact they are getting a lot of interest from prem clubs.

And im not sure they have the height to please Pearson. Height before skill comes first for our first team I believe!!!!!!!

silly question, how much does it cost?

You can use Belvior Drive entrance plus its much easier to park up there now the new development has finished - also gives you a chance to have a look at whats going on the 4G pitch and in the Dome

Probably about 100 people watching the Academy game on average but the under 16's play on the adjacent pitch so you can see 2 games at the same time

The OS site has ko times and its worth checking as they do vary sometimes if the opposition have a long way to travel

Pull the other one. They might be very good prospects but to say they're already 'miles ahead' of Beckford or Nugent is just ridiculous. They've never been tried or tested at any other level than under 18's football, which is hardly the same as Championship football.

Im talking pound for pound they are better. Remember this is the team that put 6 past arsenal last season in the youth league 5 past villa. Record in the league played 28 games scored 75 goals. These players are way better than you think. I just hope you get a chance to see em in our 1st team. If not watch em on match of the day in a couple of years and remember what you read on here. why dont you give em a chance and come and support the boys.

Im talking pound for pound they are better. Remember this is the team that put 6 past arsenal last season in the youth league 5 past villa. Record in the league played 28 games scored 75 goals. These players are way better than you think. I just hope you get a chance to see em in our 1st team. If not watch em on match of the day in a couple of years and remember what you read on here. why dont you give em a chance and come and support the boys.

Is foxking actually tharican???

It was great when our talented Academy players largely made up the reserves league team but fans were banned from watching when the reserves started just playing friendlies and from then onwards there didn't seem to be a natural progression from the Under 18s to the first team and therefore little point in taking much interest.

For all that though the Academy matches remain consistently good entertainment - the team is invariably well organised and usually 100% committed to scoring some goals and winning - which makes them a lot more fun to watch than the first team.

Without a teamsheet it's hard to know who's playing if you're not a regular but there are usually some capable players on view and there's no doubt the Leicester youth set up is highly respected and a test for anyone.

Whether we can finally bring someone through to be established in the first team under Pearson I don't know but the return to using seven first team substitutes - albeit the kiss of death to the flow of a game - might help give them more involvement although I stress the word "might".

Does Hopper not play with them?

Also because we are entering a reserves team in the leagues this year will that mean we can watch them as well?

Hopper was up front last season with Panayiotou. Top pairing , Hopper very good in the air , Harry P quick skillful , both good finishers.

Archived