Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

10 Years on Filbert Way : Favourite Game

104 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite game

• Leicester 4-0 Leeds (Premier League, 2003)
    • Leicester 3-2 Spurs (FA Cup, 2006)
    • Leicester 3-0 Coventry (Championship, 2007)
    • Leicester 4-0 Norwich (Championship, 2008)
    • Leicester 1-0 Leeds (League One, 2009)
    • Leicester 3-0 Forest (Championship, 2010)
    • Leicester 2-2 Man City (FA Cup, 2011)
    • Leicester 4-0 Derby (Championship, 2011)
    • Leicester 4-0 Forest (FA Cup, 2012)
    • Leicester 2-0 Brighton (Division One, 2003)

Yeah, the celebrations provoked by that Hignett goal was something else lol

Scoring a last minute equaliser with a team made up of free transfers and loans against the likes of Pires, Bergkamp, A.Cole, Gilberto, Ljunberg is more memorable for me than beating a poor forest team in the cup or putting 5 past the mighty Scunthorpe.

Don't go to many games, for my sins, but the Leeds 1-0 Is the only game at the KPS where the atmosphere made the hairs on my neck stand up. I remember going to the loo 10 minutes before the end and a guy was heading for the exits, saying to me "typical 0-0 eh!" I feel sorry for that guy, he missed the best atmosphete I've experienced in football after that final whistle

Don't go to many games, for my sins, but the Leeds 1-0 Is the only game at the KPS where the atmosphere made the hairs on my neck stand up. I remember going to the loo 10 minutes before the end and a guy was heading for the exits, saying to me "typical 0-0 eh!" I feel sorry for that guy, he missed the best atmosphete I've experienced in football after that final whistle

Yeah, The Leeds fans were loud that day :ph34r:

Of the ones I went to I chose the Man City game. Noone gave us a prayer, and 40 seconds into the game we were 1 0 up!

And when we went 2 1 down we managed to peg them back. Dont forget they won the cup that season. The forest home game of our playoff season was good. As was the 0 0 draw with Newcastle with 10 men. That was a turning point game.

The spurs game is easily the best on that list but I didnt go to it

Archived