Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Charlton roll call

Me too - I'm doing the same. £25 on the door. Doors open at 6.00. Just got to work out how to get there. Thinking Charing Cross to Charlton Train Station.

Depends where you're coming in from, but the general consensus is St Pancras to London Bridge to Charlton is the easiest if your coming from Leicester.

Depends where you're coming in from, but the general consensus is St Pancras to London Bridge to Charlton is the easiest if your coming from Leicester.

I'm already in the London office a stones throw from Charring Cross. Might tube to London Bridge instead though.

I'm on my todd tonight (not many City fans around here) so where are city fans drinking beforehand?

* just seen: "Antigallican seems to be the pub of choice.". Nice one

Been in ticket office a couple of times to change my tickets from row F to higher to be told that's as far back as they have them. Normally have no issues but for some reason they were lieing as others on here have much higher. If I end up having issues with standing then when I get my Burton tickets tomorrow I will have something to say to little miss perfect in the ticket office.

Archived