Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thurmofox

Cautiously optimistic

After reserving my opinion on the game yesterday I feel really optimistic today. we bossed a decent side away from home in blackburn created plenty of openings and passed it well. with a few tweaks in defence(konchesky not good enough & whitbread at centre back also knockaert for dyer)

I feel we would be the best side in this league.

Can we change the heading to cautiously optimistic?

Long way to go, but I'm genuinely excited to watch us play now. Which I really didn't feel very often last year.

I agree there's just a couple of weak links imo and as soon as we iron them out if done ASAP feel we could challenge the top 2 spots.

I've been cautiously/quietly optimistic for some time now. In our three league games (including two tough away games), we have created many chances and not always taken them. It can only be a matter of time before we do take them and therefore win games. I'm pretty sure the luck has to be with you as well, I mean, look at Chelsea; a penalty in each of their games so far.

MORE optimistic after 2 losses from 3? I wish I could join you

But watching us win several times last year, we looked lucky and vulnerable. This year, it looks like we're about to go on a winning streak, so yes, the performances bred optimism. I'd rather have our points total and our team than Blackburn's or Charlton's...

But watching us win several times last year, we looked lucky and vulnerable. This year, it looks like we're about to go on a winning streak, so yes, the performances bred optimism. I'd rather have our points total and our team than Blackburn's or Charlton's...

I think that about sums it up for me...

You'd rather have 3 points than 7?

:blink:

That is mental. For a kick off Blackburn have a good looking squad. We look vulnerable at the back. And our strikers are missing chances. I don't want to sound pessimistic, I'm sure we are capable of something great, but I just haven't been impressed yet.

That is mental. For a kick off Blackburn have a good looking squad. We look vulnerable at the back. And our strikers are missing chances. I don't want to sound pessimistic, I'm sure we are capable of something great, but I just haven't been impressed yet.

Its yet another example of hope and expectation over facts.

Ten games in we'll know more.

I think we look great going forward, but looking great and getting those all important points on the board are two different things.

Its yet another example of hope and expectation over facts.

Ten games in we'll know more.

I think we look great going forward, but looking great and getting those all important points on the board are two different things.

Col keep the faith it will happen I feel confident of that PMA :chant:

Col keep the faith it will happen I feel confident of that PMA :chant:

You never cease to raise a smile chap!!!

Good on ya...

7th though mate I'm afraid...

:thumbup:

Hope I'm proven completely wrong and have to return to eat a massive portion of humble pie.

Cos I will you know...

lol

Archived