Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Wolves?

John Bull stand I think, lower tier at the side of the pitch. I'm near enough bang on the halfway line.

So take it allocation is 3200 in that stand, from football ground guide!! Well I'll have no problem getting my tickets next Friday then, when I get back of holiday

1,400 lol What a load of bollocks, I genuinely find (so far) 140 to be more believable.

I think we'll have about 1,000 at this and that's at a push. Seems to not be a popular one for our fans generally and stuff I've read in here is horrendous, why's it so bad? Cause of the away end?

If it's anything like Birmingham last year then fvck me, that was depressing.

We'll struggle to take 1000

Sunday Afternoon

On Sky

Stupid Kick off time

Sunday Transport sucks

need i say more?

It is Wolverhampton though not Southampton, poor support for us if we can't manage to take over a 1000, only 50 miles away, sky/Sunday or

not

If you want "poor support" look no further than Derby who managed that 1,000 with the same price and a Saturday 3pm.

I really do get the feeling this will be absolute shit but who knows, that might actually make it half-decent when I'm expecting little.

Archived