Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MR-DD

Blackpool fan in peace

I like some of the oppinions on Hollaway. Took this club down.Twat. Well can you remember when it wasnt going well for pearson last season most idiots on here were saying it wasnt his team but Pearson is god.well it wasn't holloway's team when we went down. But for some reason he is a twat. You only have to look what he does with HIS team. The bloke is outspoken at times, but for me i would have given the bloke a chance to build his team at leicester then maybe just maybe we could have been in the prem.

I quite agree he has been successful every where else and in direct competition with Pearson and much less resources got promotion .

I quite agree he has been successful every where else and in direct competition with Pearson and much less resources got promotion .

He took us down with far greater resources than he's got at Blackpool now. He's come out and said that after he got the boot from Leicester, he re-evaluated his entire management style, so it seems getting the sack at City is what made him change and what made him the manager he is now. So if he'd kept his job here he might have continued to serve up the same turgid rubbish and we might still be languishing in League One - we'll never know.

With the team and the resources we had at our disposal, a half decent manager would have kept us up that season - he had plenty of time to do it as well. Regardless of what lessons he's learnt since and what success he's achieved, he failed spectacularly here and took us into the third tier of English football for the first time.

The thing I'll never forgive him for is that Stoke game. To set us up so negatively for one of the biggest games of our history was so unforgiveable. We needed a win to guarentee our survival and he gives a young defender his debut in midfield and doesn't bring on our best striker (Fryatt) until the 85th minute. Forget every other game that season, that one game is the reason I'll always dislike Holloway, despite what he's gone on to achieve since or what he achieves in the future.

1. What do you think the score will be on Saturday ?

We need a win and I think we'll scrape it 2-1

2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season?

8th

3. Where do you think Blackpool will finish this season?

Top 4

4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is?

When King's in this form probably him, but I haven't seen us play this season

5. Who do you think Blackpool's biggest threat is?

Ince

6. Best signing for Leicester this year?

Knockaert....I hope

7. Best signing for Blackpool this year?

Not sure

8. If you could buy one Blackpool player who would it be and why?

Ince. Cos he's good. Or Phillips. Same reason.

9. Your views on Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please)

He has a military hairdo. And I like him.

10. Your Views on Ian Holloway? (honest opinions please)

I think he should keep his mouth shut more often, he talks a lot of crap at times and makes himself look foolish. He's honest though which I like, and he's obviously done a good job with Blackpool. He had a mare with us tough, you might recall.

1. What do you think the score will be on Saturday ? 3-1

2. Where do you think Leicester will finish this season? 5th

3. Where do you think Blackpool will finish this season? 3rd

4. Who do you think Leicester's biggest threat is? Nugent

5. Who do you think Blackpool's biggest threat is? Ince

6. Best signing for Leicester this year? Knockaert

7. Best signing for Blackpool this year? Erm...

8. If you could buy one Blackpool player who would it be and why? Tom Ince,

9. Your views on Nigel Pearson? (honest opinions please) Knows the championship well and has formed a team, i am fully confident we will be play-offs.

10. Your Views on Ian Holloway? (honest opinions please) Has done good for Blackpool, didn't really get much time here..

I like some of the oppinions on Hollaway. Took this club down.Twat. Well can you remember when it wasnt going well for pearson last season most idiots on here were saying it wasnt his team but Pearson is god.well it wasn't holloway's team when we went down. But for some reason he is a twat. You only have to look what he does with HIS team. The bloke is outspoken at times, but for me i would have given the bloke a chance to build his team at leicester then maybe just maybe we could have been in the prem.

lol

1. 2-1 to us.
  2. 6th.
  3. 4th.
  4. Knockaert.
  5. Ince and Phillips.
  6. Vardy.
  7. N/A.
  8. Ince, because he's quality.
  9. Doesn't get carried away, always grounded.
  10. Likes to crack a joke or two, couldn't do much to prevent our relegation to League 1.

P.S. Love to see a play-off final between both teams.

Archived