Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Vardy's Abuse On Twatter

Well we can't really take the moral high ground as a set of supporters, I remember last year against Derby some of our scum singing Nigel wheres your dad ? All clubs have supporters capable of that level of abuse. The real childish idiot on the day had to be Holloway. Storming off down the tunnel without even a hand shake for Pearson leaving Steve Thompson to do the right thing , then pumping himself up for the cameras and acting like a kid who has just been told to sit down after going out of a musical chairs game.

Of course the media love him he's bound to say something idiotic in that Wurzel Gummage accent. He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.

Holloways always been the the same, the press load the bullets and stand back pissing themselves, he probably doesn't even realise they're taking the piss out of him

That about sums him up. He doesn't have the brains to realise they are laughing at him and not with him.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Our players shouldn't be using twitter. I'm sick to death of hearing about some mardy tweet made by a player, or our players and their families getting abused on there. If I was Pearson, I'd put a blanket ban on players using it. I don't think it's much of a sacrifice when you're getting paid thousands of pounds a week.

Archived