Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Vardy's Abuse On Twatter

He's such a bald cnut it's unreal. He was moaning at the end of the match that there wasn't enough added time, well... where did 5 minutes come from in the first place?!?!

FCUK OFF HOLLOWAY HOLLOWAY, FCUK OFF HOLLOWAY NA NA NA ANA ANA A

Did he say this in the interview? Because having watched it again I'm sure he was claiming handball. Which is just as if not more ridiculous because it hits the bottom of his foot. Just after that happened the camera pans left when we clear it and you can see him in the background making handball gestures to the 4th official. Then the whistle goes and he carries on.

Did he say this in the interview? Because having watched it again I'm sure he was claiming handball. Which is just as if not more ridiculous because it hits the bottom of his foot. Just after that happened the camera pans left when we clear it and you can see him in the background making handball gestures to the 4th official. Then the whistle goes and he carries on.

He didn't say that in the interview but his tantrum at the end of the match was because he was claiming there wasn't enough added time.

He didn't say that in the interview but his tantrum at the end of the match was because he was claiming there wasn't enough added time.

I don't think so. He's pointing at his forearm saying 'handball' at the end. If he was pretending to point to his watch he'd have tapped the other side of his wrist.

I don't think so. He's pointing at his forearm saying 'handball' at the end. If he was pretending to point to his watch he'd have tapped the other side of his wrist.

On the FLS, the commentator was claiming it was because of time added on, and to me it did look like that tbh.

Sad really that poeple act this way, has the club apologised for the actions and comments of there manager yet?

Mind you, I seem to recall that he just stood there clueless, staring out at the pitch when he took us down. Still he's a big time Charlie now he's been in the prem

Sad really that poeple act this way, has the club apologised for the actions and comments of there manager yet?

Mind you, I seem to recall that he just stood there clueless, staring out at the pitch when he took us down. Still he's a big time Charlie now he's been in the prem

In the Mercury too.

Football fans have rallied behind Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy after he was sent vile abuse on Twitter.

A handful of people purporting to be Blackpool supporters vented their frustrations – wishing harm on Vardy's wife and daughter – following Leicester's 1-0 victory over their side at King Power Stadium on Saturday.

• ​4103779.jpg
    Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy was the target of abuse by Twitter users

• •
  • •

The messages followed a controversial penalty won by the Leicester number 9, which was then converted by teammate Ben Marshall for the only goal of the game.

One Twitter member, who says his name is Phillip Quatre and who tweets as @phil_bfcquatre, wrote on the social networking website: "I hope everyone associated with you does (dies) of Aids.

"It's sport pal, why the need to cheat?"

Another Twitter member named Ryan Powell, who tweets as @powellBFC93, wrote: "Sort yourself out, you'll be back in League 2 in a few years, (you) deserve all abuse you get."

The Mercury has removed a barrage of abusive words from the tweets.

Vardy responded in messages he sent to fellow City players.

To Ritchie De Laet, Vardy wrote: "Can take the abuse and banter mate, bringing my family into it absolutely below the belt."

Blackpool fans also rushed to the City striker's defence, apologising for the remarks and chastising their fellow supporters.

Martin Slater, who tweets as @Martin_Slates, wrote: "I'm a Blackpool fan but it is totally wrong if someone is talking about your family on here."

Si Walford, who tweets as @siwalford, wrote: "I can only apologise for the morons, as a 47-year-old loyal Blackpool fan for 39 years."

Glenn Bowley, chairman of the Blackpool Supporters' Club, told the Mercury: "The comments don't represent the views of Blackpool fans. It's obviously a passionate and frustrating game at times, but to send messages about players' families is beyond the pale.

"Social media has given fans the platform to contact the players, and although most of the time it's lighthearted and there's a bit of banter, occasionally it gets nasty and that's totally unacceptable."

City ambassador Alan Birchenall said: "People who send abuse on things such as Twitter haven't got the guts to stand up and say something to someone's face – they're cowards."

A spokesman for Leicester City said: "Personal abuse of this nature is entirely unacceptable. Fortunately, it is not representative of the vast majority of people who use social networking platforms."

He said one of the people who had sent Vardy abuse had since been in contact with City "to issue a full apology to Jamie and we now consider the matter to be closed". He did not say who.

The abuse has not been reported to the police.

The latest incident is reminiscent of abuse suffered by Leicester City players David Nugent and Paul Gallagher.

In January, Nugent, a former Portsmouth player, was sent messages from rival Southampton fans after helping City to victory against the Saints.

Twitter user DJRogan91 posted: "I hope all your family die of Aids. Are you and your missus dead?"

A barrage of offensive tweets was also sent to Paul Gallagher's wife, Hayley, after she wrote a tweet last season congratulating her club, Blackburn Rovers, on winning a game in the Premiership.

You could understand some fans being annoyed if it was a blatent dive but it clearly wasn't, such an uncalled over reaction fuelled by Holloways stupid comments. I wonder if the FA will investigate this if they don't then they should

There's some right vile cvnts in the world, but people who send these type of tweets usally don't have much importance in the real world. They're just seeking attention.

However, I do think that Holloway did intimidate a lot of people. It's not on to go ape shit like he did.

You do think that the FLS and Sky could have prevented all this by taking Holloway's comments and then looking at the incident and saying

"He clearly didn't dive there was contact that cause him to go to ground, but whether it is a penalty is questionable, but Holloway is wrong to say he dived."

I get so pissed off when pundits sit there, analysing incidents, and just come out with some sitting on the fence bollox, if you let some twat accuse an honest player of diving, and not then show the footage and say he is wrong, then you are just inciting this kind of nonsense.

Or even say yes it was a clear dive and he should be ashamed, if that was the case, they are paid to analyse the game and look at incidents and add their expert insight, and they don't, they will happily slag off and expose players that have had a bad game, (I'm talking match of the day here) lets focus on their left back, look at this mistake, and this mistake, and I'm sure you all missed it first time round but look at this mistake and it cost a goal. Or lets look at all of the striker's bad misses today, cue Benny Hill music and some hapless over paid tit missing sitters.

Whenever there is any sort of controversy, they can never just say either way, whether it is fear of upsetting officials or one set of fans, I don't know, but it pisses me off, at no point did Sky or FLS say Vardy didn't dive, the penalty was soft, but he did not dive.

You do think that the FLS and Sky could have prevented all this by taking Holloway's comments and then looking at the incident and saying

"He clearly didn't dive there was contact that cause him to go to ground, but whether it is a penalty is questionable, but Holloway is wrong to say he dived."

I get so pissed off when pundits sit there, analysing incidents, and just come out with some sitting on the fence bollox, if you let some twat accuse an honest player of diving, and not then show the footage and say he is wrong, then you are just inciting this kind of nonsense.

Or even say yes it was a clear dive and he should be ashamed, if that was the case, they are paid to analyse the game and look at incidents and add their expert insight, and they don't, they will happily slag off and expose players that have had a bad game, (I'm talking match of the day here) lets focus on their left back, look at this mistake, and this mistake, and I'm sure you all missed it first time round but look at this mistake and it cost a goal. Or lets look at all of the striker's bad misses today, cue Benny Hill music and some hapless over paid tit missing sitters.

Whenever there is any sort of controversy, they can never just say either way, whether it is fear of upsetting officials or one set of fans, I don't know, but it pisses me off, at no point did Sky or FLS say Vardy didn't dive, the penalty was soft, but he did not dive.

Agreed. That's one thing you can't say about Savage, at least he says things how he sees them even if he does talk a lot of shit.

I've noticed that ex-footballers seem to be relunctant to question the character of one of their own. For example when fans are violent or racist they're rightly called morons, but then when players do the same they suddenly have no opinion on it. And as you say, when a player dives or a manager has a rant that's unfair, they just brush over it.

I can see it now....

93rd minute at bloomfield road.

Ince skips past 2 of our players before being blatantly bought down in the box by koncheskey.

Ref waves away the penalty before kasper emerges with the ball and hoofs the ball over the half way line.

Vardy is 1v1 with baptiste, who falls on his arse just before vardy skips round gilks and places the ball into an empty net.

Blackpool 0 - Leicester 1.

Would be a great night ;)

and lets face it blackpool fans have just guaranteed that he will score.

Well no, his Dad actually died, where as, while what has been said about Vardy and his family is horrible it isn't the same as abusing someone about something traumatic that actually happened.

It was out of order what was said to Daley, but he was hardly abusing him about the fact that his dad died, all he said was 'you let him down' - I just think that saying you hope someone's entire family, including your young daughter, dies of aids is a lot worse.

Mind you, they're both *****, I suppose arguing about how much of a **** either one is would be pretty pointless.

My brother stewards the away section, which he has done for many years, and he said the Blackpool contingent this time round were some of the worst numpties he has ever had to deal with.

Before the goal they were nice as pie, saying we should be up there with them come the end of the season, etc.,

After the goal was scored they were nothing but abusive, uncooperative and sometimes threatening.

I can only imagine what the morons were like with twitter.

Wow the blackpool fans really are sore losers.

From a footballing perspective, I'm worried that because of hollowhead coming out and saying what he did, that because of 1 decision in 1 game, he might get a reputation as a diver between refs and opposition. So if he went down for a legitimate penalty the ref might not give it

(sorry for my bad grammer and sentence structure, I didn't know how to word it lol)

Archived